LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

'91 Signature Series

2K views 38 replies 10 participants last post by  VEGAS BLVD™ 
#1 ·
I took some pics this morning for Edwin (Edwins59) and I just figured I might as well just post the pics on layitlow.... faster to upload.

3:40 am at work... slow night-

See less See more
#9 ·
NICE WHAT did you give for her?? hey hit up chippin 64 he works at ford linclon dealer he sells parts he can hook you up on some chrome bumper trim oem too!!

#10 ·
Originally posted by white link 93@Jul 28 2005, 08:48 AM
NICE WHAT did you give for her?? hey hit up chippin 64 he works at ford linclon dealer he sells parts he can hook you up on some chrome bumper trim oem too!!
[snapback]3496145[/snapback]​
Cool, thanks. 3,000 is how much i bought it for stock... One tranny, a bad experience and a lesson learned with 13'', and almost $1000 and 8 months of driving stock later, I finally decided to spend some money on some upgrades :biggrin: 3600 or best offer if Edwin doesnt like it after all ;)

#11 ·
nice pics man. my mom had a 93 signature just like that one except her interior dash and carpet was navy blue.

she just sold it a couple of weeks ago for 3k and it only had 70k miles on it! talk about a steal.
-sasap

#12 ·
Originally posted by sasap@Jul 28 2005, 08:54 AM
nice pics man. my mom had a 93 signature just like that one except her interior dash and carpet was navy blue.

she just sold it a couple of weeks ago for 3k and it only had 70k miles on it! talk about a steal.
-sasap
[snapback]3496195[/snapback]​
This one had 121K when I bought it a year ago... Damn, Ive put 10K miles in a year and it still runs like new! :biggrin:

#13 ·
Originally posted by Vegas Blvd@Jul 28 2005, 11:58 AM
This one had 121K when I bought it a year ago... Damn, Ive put 10K miles in a year and it still runs like new!  :biggrin:
[snapback]3496224[/snapback]​
yeeah they are a really great car. she bought a cream colored 03 now

i personally like the white one better

#14 ·
:biggrin: :biggrin:
Originally posted by Vegas Blvd@Jul 28 2005, 09:53 AM
Cool, thanks. 3,000 is how much i bought it for stock... One tranny, a bad experience and a lesson learned with 13'', and almost $1000 and 8 months of driving stock later, I finally decided to spend some money on some upgrades  :biggrin:  3600 or best offer if Edwin doesnt like it after all  ;)
[snapback]3496181[/snapback]​

:biggrin: cool

#15 ·
are the white k-offs from homeboys?????

#17 ·
Originally posted by sasap@Jul 28 2005, 09:04 AM
yeeah they are a really great car. she bought a cream colored 03 now

i personally like the white one better
[snapback]3496263[/snapback]​

:cool: I have my eye on a Luxury Sport, though. :biggrin:

#18 ·
Originally posted by white link 93@Jul 28 2005, 09:08 AM
are the white k-offs from homeboys?????
[snapback]3496284[/snapback]​
YES THEY ARE! They've only been on the car since June 4th...

#19 ·
Originally posted by Vegas Blvd@Jul 28 2005, 01:10 PM
YES THEY ARE! They've only been on the car since June 4th...
[snapback]3496304[/snapback]​

well if you homie doesnt want to trade l be interested

#20 ·
Just for kicks... I have all books/pamphlets that came with the car from the dealership and even the original bill of sale from the dealership in Hollywood, CA. This was a one owner car since it was taken from the lot until last June, when I bought it.

#21 ·
does yours have the linclin pen? if you look in the glove box there is a clip made for it to stay also the manuel should be in a leather pouch!! dont care for the fender chrome has it been on the car since? u know fading paint?? :uh: overall the TC looks nice!

#23 ·
Originally posted by SinCity702@Jul 28 2005, 01:02 PM
hey vegas blvd you work at the blvd mall?? i see your car parked there all the time :cool: clean linc
[snapback]3498184[/snapback]​
Yeah I work surveillance for the mall. Stop by and say what's up :biggrin: If you look, theres always a camera right on the linc ;)

#24 ·
Originally posted by white link 93@Jul 28 2005, 09:31 AM
well if you homie doesnt want to trade  l be interested
[snapback]3496461[/snapback]​

Cool, Ill keep it in mind, but I think this car is going back to cali tomorrow :biggrin:

#25 ·
Originally posted by white link 93@Jul 28 2005, 11:19 AM
does yours have the linclin pen? if you look in the glove box there is a clip made for it to stay also the manuel should be in a leather pouch!!  dont care for the fender chrome has it been on the car since? u know fading paint?? :uh: overall the TC looks nice!
[snapback]3497188[/snapback]​

Chrome fender trim came with it from the factory... I dont like it either.

I even have the factory warranty car that looks like a credit card. Im telling you, I have everything that came with the car :biggrin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.