LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how do you bag it up with leafs in the back? take them right out or just pull a few out? any help wud be greatly appreciated!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
yea you would have to take all the leafs out and leave the main leaf that connects to the frame if you dont want to cut up the bed and run a small rim/tire combo everything can be mounted under the bed and mini notch it. it will still lay out mine is on a 14 with a 165 65 14 tire

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea you would have to take all the leafs out and leave the main leaf that connects to the frame if you dont want to cut up the bed and run a small rim/tire combo everything can be mounted under the bed and mini notch it. it will still lay out mine is on a 14 with a 165 65 14 tire
sweet bro thanks! you got pics of the back end on it?

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
fuck dude you probly get that thing off the ground in a hurry wid them hydro lines hey :wow:

·
Registered
11,655 Posts
Man i so want to cut up my 91 work truck extended cab V6.It's got the typical extended cab rot.But it still runs great

Need pics up in this bitch!!!

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
best thing to do with rust is grind it off. whos to say if ya should use the road or not :biggrin:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.