LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Ive been looking for caprice bag brackets and come to the conclusion that most of you use s10 or fullsize cups successfully I was wondering what was the difference. I was gonna buy the dominator S1o front special if they work.

·
Registered
12,557 Posts
So Ive been looking for caprice bag brackets and come to the conclusion that most of you use s10 or fullsize cups successfully I was wondering what was the difference. I was gonna buy the dominator S1o front special if they work.
sorry I don't know about this?I would think it would work?The s10 has a spring pockit too.Just like your ride.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Basically my big thing is The s10 dominator special runs 185. Everywhere that carries the caprice front cups wants 120 + for the cups only, Or they sell them with weld on shock re locators, and Im not going to run front shocks.

Also what are you guys running for the top rear. I know that most of the guys are running the over axle weld on pedestal style mounts, even though ART makes a bolt in lower (again refuse to pay 700 dollars for 2 bags and 4 cups thats rediculous!!!).

I just want a budget friendly set-up single compressor 5 gallons or so of air (trunk space is really important!!! DO NOT want more tank than needed! I already have 3 batteries and tons of audio equipment in there a 5 gallon tank is pushing it although if needed I can toss two 1 gallon pancakes on each side.) 3/8" valves or combos if I get a good enough deal. Speed is not that important to me, I will run drag blocks, and want to lay on them, so Ideally looking to lay out with the frame around an 1" or so above the ground.

Looking for a good bolt in mini notch if they are made.

I have a good 1000 pounds in the trunk already wondering how big you guys have gotten on the bags back there Ive been reading most guys run the 2500s Id prefer 2600 or as big as possible.

Looking for a smooth ride and adjustment basically. I dont wanna juice it, not comfortable with that.

The car is already dropped 2" static right now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.