LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

92 Caprice WAGON 20's CLEAN

1K views 22 replies 9 participants last post by  Bowtieclassic.com 
#1 ·
1992 Chevrolet Caprice Classic WAGON, Interior like new, runs and drives excellent, brand new 20" wheels, with 255-35-20 new tires, MUST SEE

Email: Bowtieclassics@aol.com

VISIT: www.bowtieclassic.com

[attachmentid=263877]
[attachmentid=263879]
[attachmentid=263880]
[attachmentid=263882]

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
Actually there is nothing wrong with this car. It runs and drives like it has 25k miles. If you have any questions let me know. I just wanted to find out what trade options were out there. I would prefer to sell the car for GREEN $

If anyone is serious about the car please let me know

#12 ·
Originally posted by tical killa beez@Sep 7 2005, 11:40 AM~3769154
it looks like they were referring to the bubble that kid whitepapi has been trying to get rid of for a long time, not your ride, that wagon is clean
forget ya'll to but umm hey i will trade my car for that wagon and i will drive to you title for title umm you keep the 20's and i keep my 13's let me know something

#14 ·
Originally posted by Bowtieclassic.com@Sep 7 2005, 02:37 PM~3769130
Actually there is nothing wrong with this car. It runs and drives like it has 25k miles. If you have any questions let me know. I just wanted to find out what trade options were out there. I would prefer to sell the car for GREEN $

If anyone is serious about the car please let me know
i was referring to whitepapi2006's car. your car is clean bowtie...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.