LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone build one yet? Mine just came in today and it looks like it's gonna be fun one. I really like the decal sheet it comes with, also has decals to simulate gold fender trim and rocker trim. Plus a seperate white top!

Goin' with pegasus gold D's and candy lime green

Sweet Decals!! (I'm gonna try to make copies...);)

A pic from the box.

Last edited by 1ofaknd at Nov 14 2003, 05:24 PM

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Nov 14 2003, 04:40 PM
i spent the last 6 months dreading the day this would be released :ugh: lol

i was looking at one a couple weeks ago and actually doesnt look as bad as i thought it would.
are they released yet???

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by The Modeling Pimp+Nov 14 2003, 03:41 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Modeling Pimp @ Nov 14 2003, 03:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--The Mad Modeler@Nov 14 2003, 04:40 PM

i was looking at one a couple weeks ago and actually doesnt look as bad as i thought it would.
are they released yet???[/b][/quote]

i was looking at one a couple weeks ago and actually doesnt look as bad as i thought it would

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Nov 14 2003, 04:47 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Nov 14 2003, 04:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -The Modeling [email protected] 14 2003, 03:41 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--The Mad Modeler
@Nov 14 2003, 04:40 PM

are they released yet???

i was looking at one a couple weeks ago and actually doesnt look as bad as i thought it would
[/b][/quote]
how do i know u wernt lookin at pics on the net?

i checked the revell site :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by The Modeling Pimp+Nov 14 2003, 03:49 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Modeling Pimp @ Nov 14 2003, 03:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -The Mad [email protected] 14 2003, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by -The Modeling [email protected] 14 2003, 03:41 PM
@Nov 14 2003, 04:40 PM

are they released yet???

how do i know u wernt lookin at pics on the net?

i checked the revell site :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
lol, cause it looks like ass on the revell site or at least the pic i saw months and months ago did before they even started making it.
but the kit pics in person dont look as bad as i thought it would i guess.

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by Rat Rodder@Nov 14 2003, 03:51 PM
Rat, i take it that you caught on to that too huh?

i noticed you posted a Thunderbird like the name of this post. even though the kit he's talking about is a COUGAR :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Nov 14 2003, 04:57 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Nov 14 2003, 04:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Rat Rodder@Nov 14 2003, 03:51 PM
Rat, i take it that you caught on to that too huh?

i noticed you posted a Thunderbird like the name of this post. even though the kit he's talking about is a COUGAR :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:[/b][/quote]
Yea, i had to post a pic.... Like your iron cross for avatar... Like mine?

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Nov 14 2003, 07:18 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Nov 14 2003, 07:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Rat Rodder@Nov 14 2003, 04:15 PM
Yea, i had to post a pic....  Like your iron cross for avatar... Like mine?
thanx man, changing it again in a few so hope you enjoyed it. lol[/b][/quote]
Bastard.... I NEED That!

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by Rat Rodder+Nov 14 2003, 06:43 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rat Rodder @ Nov 14 2003, 06:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -The Mad [email protected] 14 2003, 07:18 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Rat Rodder
@Nov 14 2003, 04:15 PM

thanx man, changing it again in a few so hope you enjoyed it. lol
Bastard.... I NEED That!
[/b][/quote]
i told you a month or so ago that i had it if you was to come up with something REALLY GOOD i might let it go but you never messaged me back. :dunno:

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Nov 14 2003, 07:52 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Nov 14 2003, 07:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Rat [email protected] 14 2003, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by -The Mad [email protected] 14 2003, 07:18 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Rat Rodder
@Nov 14 2003, 04:15 PM

thanx man, changing it again in a few so hope you enjoyed it. lol

Bastard.... I NEED That!
i told you a month or so ago that i had it if you was to come up with something REALLY GOOD i might let it go but you never messaged me back. :dunno:[/b][/quote]
what you want??? Oh, forgot to tell ya the big story about that camaro..... lets just say, the little bastard sold me a lemon...

·
Registered
343 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Nov 14 2003, 03:40 PM

....after all it ain't like it could get worse.... oh wait.. it did...

nevermind.....hehe :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by Majestics Pablo+Nov 14 2003, 07:08 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Majestics Pablo @ Nov 14 2003, 07:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--The Mad Modeler@Nov 14 2003, 03:40 PM

nevermind.....hehe :biggrin: :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
throw the cougar in with that and the mustang and that makes 3 strikes in a row. :twak:

that reminds me, i still need to get that lil 5.0 drop and make my vanilla ice car :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Nov 14 2003, 09:13 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Nov 14 2003, 09:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Majestics [email protected] 14 2003, 07:08 PM
@Nov 14 2003, 03:40 PM

nevermind.....hehe :biggrin: :biggrin:
throw the cougar in with that and the mustang and that makes 3 strikes in a row. :twak:

that reminds me, i still need to get that lil 5.0 drop and make my vanilla ice car :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
YEAHHH!!H!H!H!H!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Originally posted by Majestics Pablo+Nov 14 2003, 08:08 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Majestics Pablo @ Nov 14 2003, 08:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--The Mad Modeler@Nov 14 2003, 03:40 PM

nevermind.....hehe :biggrin: :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
those rims r actually decent 4 revell beside the black spacer on the back :uh:

·
Registered
343 Posts
Originally posted by The Modeling Pimp@Nov 14 2003, 07:20 PM

those rims r actually decent 4 revell beside the  black spacer on the back :uh:
you wanna know something sad... my pops used to have a little car like that a '83. I used to joke with him and tell him I was going to put my pumps and my spokes on his car. AS A JOKE.. Revell must have heard me some how.... damn spies!!!! Prolly reading this post now..... :ugh:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts