LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am posting pics of this Big Body Limo that my cousin has for parts...the car is minus the motor and tranny, but has the body is in great shape...moldings...doors..rear deck lid...front clip...digital gauges..its all there...

Please pm with parts you are looking for and Ill get a price from him and get right back to you....

Please excuse the fact that the car isnt washed...I showed up and took the pics anyway...








 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,959 Posts
Originally posted by 73 Riviera@Aug 22 2005, 02:28 PM~3670821
I am posting pics of this Big Body Limo that my cousin has for parts...the car is minus the motor and tranny, but has the body is in great shape...moldings...doors..rear deck lid...front clip...digital gauges..its all there...

Please pm with parts you are looking for and Ill get a price from him and get right back to you....

Please excuse the fact that the car isnt washed...I showed up and took the pics anyway...









does he have paper work if so is the car for sale complete???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unfortunately he doesnt have any paperwork...he is wiiling to sell the whole car outright...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,311 Posts
nnnoooooooooooooooooooo part it out lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,202 Posts
What size moonroof does it have in it ?? I might have to come check this car out

Also does it got these plastic clips that hold the top of skirt on ??
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes it does..skirts aer on the car...skirts may be sold...but if homie doesnt need then you can have them..

If you are interested in whole car PM bro..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,311 Posts
Originally posted by 73 Riviera@Aug 22 2005, 02:28 PM~3670821
I am posting pics of this Big Body Limo that my cousin has for parts...the car is minus the motor and tranny, but has the body is in great shape...moldings...doors..rear deck lid...front clip...digital gauges..its all there...

Please pm with parts you are looking for and Ill get a price from him and get right back to you....

Please excuse the fact that the car isnt washed...I showed up and took the pics anyway...









let me know what he wants for the trunk!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,933 Posts
LOOKING FOR THE CHROME PIECE ON THE PASSENGER SIDE REAR QUARTER PANEL THE CHROME. THE PIECE JUST LEFT OF FLEETWOOD RIDERS PIC NEED SOME BRACKETS AS WELL LET ME KNOW ... PM ME
 
G

·
I need the rear Bumper trim, and bumper post trim, front left rocker molding(rear of front fender since theres 2 pieces for it need REAR) also dash board if no cracks, need front bumper post trimfront and top(2 pieces) need the reverse lights (only if clear and not faded) get at me need asap...I know I need more but thats all I can think of for right now..whats the price on this shit shipped to 28210 Charlotte NC
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,157 Posts
how much for the crome mouldings in the middle strech part both sides???????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,157 Posts
how much for the crome mouldings in the middle strech part both sides???????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,959 Posts
Originally posted by 73 Riviera@Aug 22 2005, 02:56 PM~3671047
Unfortunately he doesnt have any paperwork...he is wiiling to sell the whole car outright...
how much complete and is the possiblity to get paper work or no way in hell??? oh ya and what year is it????
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
64,662 Posts
just remember that list johnny favors come around and go around you know how we do it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,472 Posts
how much for this stuff circled???? shipped to 32571
[attachmentid=252747]
[attachmentid=252758]
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,646 Posts
Originally posted by BIGTONY@Aug 22 2005, 06:46 PM~3672085
how much complete and is the possiblity to get paper work or no way in hell??? oh ya and what year is it????
Looks like a 93 by looking at the steering wheel.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by Fleetwood Rider@Aug 22 2005, 03:56 PM~3671450
What size moonroof does it have in it ?? I might have to come check this car out

Also does it got these plastic clips that hold the top of skirt on ??
hey bro the car doesnt have a moonroof..you have a pm
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by CrazzyCaddy@Aug 22 2005, 05:03 PM~3671774
I need the rear Bumper trim, and bumper post trim, front left rocker molding(rear of front fender since theres 2 pieces for it need REAR) also dash board if no cracks, need front bumper post trimfront and top(2 pieces) need the reverse lights (only if clear and not faded) get at me need asap...I know I need more but thats all I can think of for right now..whats the price on this shit shipped to 28210 Charlotte NC
you have a pm
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by kingoflacz@Aug 22 2005, 05:44 PM~3672063
how much  for the crome  mouldings in the middle strech  part  both sides???????
i have them..just waiting to see of the first person who asked wants them..if they dont you can buy them..the price is in your pm i sent you...thanks
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top