LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THESE ARE WHAT IM SELLING OFF THE CAR FOR NOW I MAY SELL OTHER PARTS LATER PACKAGING AND SHIPPING WILL BE $25 EA ON THE DOOR AND QTR PIECES AND $15EA ON THE LITTLE PIECES IN THE LOWER 48 STATES ONLY SO MAKE OFFERS ON THEM YOUR OFFER WILL BE PLUS SHIPPING PUT OFFERS IN HERE I DONT WANT MY PM BOX FILLED UP AS YOU CAN SEE NOT ALL THE PIECES ARE PERFECT OR FOR SHOW CARS AND SOME HAVE SMALL DINGS BUT THEY ARE FINE FO DRIVER OR CAR YOUR GOING TO SELL I GAVE THEM A REAL QUICK CLEAN YOU CAN DO BETTER JOB WHEN YOU GET THE PART IF YOU WANT

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by panchopistolas@Oct 3 2007, 11:13 PM~8929009
how much for pics 16 thru 20.. pair.. sorry dont know how to cirlcle them pm me thanks
SO MAKE OFFERS ON THEM YOUR OFFER WILL BE PLUS SHIPPING

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Wattup Tony, are you gonna sell the interior woodgrain pieces soon? I need both off the front doors. LMK.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Drivers front door, Passenger rear quarter $150. If you are interested in selling any of the interior If its black I need a few pieces.

·
Registered
332 Posts
ARE YOU WILLING TO SELL JUST THE MOLDING ON THE ROCKERS? NEED THE ONES ON THE FRONT FENDER (CLOSESET TO THE BUMPER) BOTH DRIVER & PASSENGER SIDES. PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS YOU CAN.

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Big Blue@Oct 4 2007, 04:39 AM~8929725
Drivers front door, Passenger rear quarter $150.  If you are interested in selling any of the interior If its black I need a few pieces.
I'll do $175 shipped since you getting both let me know if that works and magilla_gorilla the molding goes with the rockers make offer on the whole part thanks

·
Registered
43 Posts
will you sell the passenger fender

·
Registered
43 Posts
will you sell the passenger fender

·
Registered
332 Posts
Originally posted by magilla_gorilla+Oct 4 2007, 07:27 AM~8930071-->
ARE YOU WILLING TO SELL  JUST THE MOLDING ON THE ROCKERS? NEED THE ONES ON THE FRONT FENDER (CLOSESET TO THE BUMPER) BOTH DRIVER & PASSENGER SIDES. PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS YOU CAN.
[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-BIGTONY
@Oct 4 2007, 10:54 AM~8930974
I'll do $175 shipped since you getting both let me know if that works and magilla_gorilla the molding goes with the rockers make offer on the whole part thanks

$65 FOR BOTH PLUS SHIP :dunno:

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by Brougham L$ LOVER@Oct 4 2007, 02:45 PM~8932575
What color is the interior?
;)
Trashed not for sale its trashed and $85 shipped

·
Registered
6,851 Posts