35521 - 35540 of 36091 Posts

·
Since 2002
3,632 Posts
261zq8l.jpeg :nicoderm:

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
I just picked up my first Big Body Caddy and I always liked tinted windows on my rides gets people wondering who is inside etc. lol kinda mysterious ,especially a big body with a booty kit hanging back there. Why do I see so many without tinted windows I think they would really gangsta with tinted glass even though they look great with out tinted glass. WHATS YOUR PREFERENCE OUT THERE AND WHY ? LET ME KNOW WHAT EVERYBODY THINKS ABOUT WINDOW TINT ON A BIG BODY . THANKS :thumbsup:

·
Registered
115 Posts
I just picked up my first Big Body Caddy and I always liked tinted windows on my rides gets people wondering who is inside etc. lol kinda mysterious ,especially a big body with a booty kit hanging back there. Why do I see so many without tinted windows I think they would really gangsta with tinted glass even though they look great with out tinted glass. WHATS YOUR PREFERENCE OUT THERE AND WHY ? LET ME KNOW WHAT EVERYBODY THINKS ABOUT WINDOW TINT ON A BIG BODY . THANKS :thumbsup:
Congrats on your purchase, tinted windows look better on newer cars, it takes away the classic look of lowriders in my opinion. The car doesn't make you gangsta but you can do whatever you like.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Hardly ever see low riders with tint… Unless it is colored tint or something like that. Plus, to me, as I lowrider I take pride in every part of my car. Tint just don't look right on low riders IMO.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Hardly ever see low riders with tint… Unless it is colored tint or something like that. Plus, to me, as I lowrider I take pride in every part of my car. Tint just don't look right on low riders IMO.
ABSOLUTELY NO BLACK/DARK WINDOW TINT ON A LOWRIDER. PERIOD

The only exceptions are FULL SHOW cars that are using matching color tint on their cars to win extra points, but even then it's tacky.

Window tint should be reserved for imports, daily drivers, and family cars.

·
Since 2002
3,632 Posts
P1010435.jpeg :shocked: Is it me or is the rear end shortend:wow:. Oh and "NO":nono: to tinted windows on a low low. Wait didnt some Cadillac Fleetwoods come from the factory with tinted windows especially the windshield???????

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
View attachment 1209682 :shocked: Is it me or is the rear end shortend:wow:. Oh and "NO":nono: to tinted windows on a low low. Wait didnt some Cadillac Fleetwoods come from the factory with tinted windows especially the windshield???????
Probably is shortened. A LOT of guys around here are starting to do it, and it works REALLY well. No problem running 13x7 bruce lee's with a shortened rearend.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Not just big body Cadillacs, but lowriders in general look cleaner with no tint. To me, if your windows are as flawless as your paint, it all flows together!

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Tint makes any car look like a bucket.

35521 - 35540 of 36091 Posts