LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

36041 - 36060 of 36093 Posts

·
Shovelhead Rider
740 Posts
I'm replacing my rear window, I was wondering how easy is it to lift the shell to do it or if I have to re do my top. Thanks in advance. Anything helps

·
Registered
1 Posts
1st time poster here and I could use your expertise. I searched the site and could find what I'm looking for.

I have a 1994 Fleetwood that has an issue with the AC/Heater/Defrost. It only blows out of the front vents in all modes. When it's set to 90 degrees, heat out of the dashboard vents only, same with defrost. I thought maybe the climate control module so I switched it out with a 1996 Buick Roadmaster CCM and it looks like it works ok but I still have the same problem with everything blowing out of the dashboard vents no matter what mode it is in or what temperature it is set to.

Could this be the heater/ac air blend door actuator? If so can you please give me some guidance on how to replace it? Are there more than one of these under the dash?

I really appreciate you taking time to help a fellow Fleetwood owner out.

Thanks in advance.

·
13X7 DAYTONS 72s
19,952 Posts
Here's a pic of my car at Super Naturals picnic a few weeks ago

·
13X7 DAYTONS 72s
19,952 Posts

·
13X7 DAYTONS 72s
19,952 Posts
Posted....

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
anyone ever seen a set of 50 spoke truspokes on a big body? I'm trying to get an idea but I suck at photoshop

36041 - 36060 of 36093 Posts