36061 - 36080 of 36093 Posts

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
I need the clips for the passenger rear quarter panel

·
Registered
418 Posts
Anyone know where I can find the shell/door pieces for the carriage top (if thats what it's called) ?

·
Registered
899 Posts
1st time poster here and I could use your expertise. I searched the site and could find what I'm looking for.

I have a 1994 Fleetwood that has an issue with the AC/Heater/Defrost. It only blows out of the front vents in all modes. When it's set to 90 degrees, heat out of the dashboard vents only, same with defrost. I thought maybe the climate control module so I switched it out with a 1996 Buick Roadmaster CCM and it looks like it works ok but I still have the same problem with everything blowing out of the dashboard vents no matter what mode it is in or what temperature it is set to.

Could this be the heater/ac air blend door actuator? If so can you please give me some guidance on how to replace it? Are there more than one of these under the dash?

I really appreciate you taking time to help a fellow Fleetwood owner out.

Thanks in advance.
Most likely the blend door actuator it's not hard to do it's behind the glove box. The gears are plastic and they break alot. So it drops the door and gets stuck on one mode

36061 - 36080 of 36093 Posts