LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
enyone ever seen any cruising around i know the big thing now is to build a two door fleetwood but i have not ever seen in pictures or videos or anything a fleetwood 4 door convertible anyone have pictures of one i personally like how big and long they are when pancaked and convertible sitting by the curb well i think that would be badass
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
18,358 Posts
Originally posted by scrapin bumpers@Dec 19 2008, 11:10 AM~12474646
enyone ever seen any cruising around i know the big thing now is to build a two door fleetwood but i have not ever seen in pictures or videos or anything a fleetwood 4 door convertible anyone have pictures of one i personally like how big and long they are when pancaked and convertible sitting by the curb well i think that would be badass
Im not quite sure how to respond to this, so im just not gonna say nothing. :biggrin:





































But that doesnt include posting smileys!!! So heres the one you get....

:twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah yeah i know the new thing is the two doors but never seen anyone do a 4 door like some of the older 40's cadillacs everyone wants the two door becuase thats the new thing and some may like it but me something just dont look right about the rag top just dont look right TO ME!! bet if people saw the 4 door convertible they would like it too MY OPINION!! standing out of the crowd is what makes a ride unique so dont hate thats what makes customs customs trying new things and standing out am i right or not why try looking same as others make yours unique and stand out my 3 cents on this and thats why im curious why hasnt anyone witht eh skills and capable of it tryed it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,784 Posts
I DONT THINK A FOUR DOOR DROP TOP WOULD LOOK THAT GREAT. JUST MY .02 CENTS
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,755 Posts
Originally posted by scrapin bumpers@Dec 19 2008, 01:39 PM~12475724
yeah yeah i know the new thing is the two doors but never seen anyone do a 4 door like some of the older 40's cadillacs everyone wants the two door becuase thats the new thing and some may like it but me something just dont look right about the rag top just dont look right TO ME!! bet if people saw the 4 door convertible  they would like it too MY OPINION!! standing out of the crowd is what makes a ride unique so dont hate thats what makes customs customs trying new things and standing out am i right or not why try looking same as others make yours unique and stand out my 3 cents on this and thats why im curious why hasnt anyone witht eh skills and capable of it tryed it?
im pretty sure its because 2 doors is more sporty, convertables are normally sport cars... or aimed to the consumer that way
 

·
IM BACK!!!
Joined
·
7,752 Posts
Some people are sayin a 4dr vert wouldnt be hot- but yet the 60s era of continental are a well sought after car. THose 4dr convertibles are fuccin gangsta--its bout the only ford product I would ever own..

I say if you wanna do a big body 4dr vert-- then do it- fuc whatever anybody else thinks bout it. Only one thing you should know though--- if it aint the tightest shit-- if any corners are cut at all-- you gonna be gettin some drastic shit talkin fROm peeps- GURANTEED...
I say 4dr vert- presidential style where the top fold into the trunk-- that would be fuccin sicc
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,724 Posts




Shit, I Dunno Bout That... Might As Well Stretch The Door And Follow Through Seeing How Youre Going Through All That Shit Anyways...


2 Door Verts... :thumbsup:
 

·
IM BACK!!!
Joined
·
7,752 Posts
Originally posted by Scrilla@Dec 29 2008, 08:08 PM~12555005

Shit, I Dunno Bout That... Might As Well Stretch The Door And Follow Through Seeing How Youre Going Through All That Shit Anyways...
2 Door Verts... :thumbsup:
SHIT- suicide rear doors-- and trunk- so the top fold into the trunk-- that shit would be hot. Why detour this guy-- why not say fuc ya- build somethin different than everybody else???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,755 Posts
Originally posted by SWIPH@Dec 29 2008, 10:11 PM~12555050
SHIT- suicide rear doors-- and trunk- so the top fold into the trunk-- that shit would be hot. Why detour this guy-- why not say fuc ya- build somethin different than everybody else???
it will look funny with the top up i think
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,169 Posts
Cadillac now makes a 4 door sedan deville NEW & it looks cool :cheesy:

but that 2dr is Kick Ass 2... :cheesy:

soo I guess any Convertible is Str8 :cheesy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,521 Posts
Originally posted by Scrilla@Dec 29 2008, 08:08 PM~12555005

Shit, I Dunno Bout That... Might As Well Stretch The Door And Follow Through Seeing How Youre Going Through All That Shit Anyways...
2 Door Verts... :thumbsup:
i have diffrent plans for my car fellas. it will be a 2 door but it will definatley be on a diffrent scale from the rest too. thanks for bringing my car out from the shadows again :biggrin:
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top