LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
let me ask ya a question i gotta 93 fleetwood and i wana put the 95 side mirrors will they just fit in or how much cutomizing do i have to do ????is that the only thing i have to do to upgrade to a 95?anyother parts i gotta change..the car is going into the body shop next week thanx....................

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
From what I've read here on LIL is that the Caddy's with the newer mirrors also have lower dashboards so you can see the mirror.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanx for the info yea i know about the lt1 but im rebuilding my 350 so im gonna keep it in and from wut i heard is that u gotta change the computer on the car to put the lt1 ... i really wana put the 95 mirrors i dont car about the dash .....hopefully they just bold right on dont wana buy them for nothing .....thanx people .

·
Registered
12,646 Posts
Adding the mirrors is fairly easy, I did mine myself, you just need to make a template and drill the holes in the plastic and the door, you have to make sure the mirror is for enough forward that the posts dont mess with you weather stripping or your windows wont go up from the tension, and they plug right in, mine work perfectly. Good luck.

·
Registered
12,646 Posts
Are you going to paint your mouldings and licence box?

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
naw the moldings im gonna leave them grey but the licence box i have no idea to paint it or not ..... wut u do to urs?

·
Registered
12,646 Posts
I painted mine looks way better, but now my bumper kit covers it so it doesnt show anymore, I would consider painting the mouldings, its a lot of work but really sets the car off, what color you doing?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts