LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a '93 Cadillac Fleetwood that I'm parting out. It has the 350 in it in case anyone needs anything from the engine compartment.
As long as the item needed isn't a job to get off, I'll ship whatever you need. Post what your interested in on this topic or PM me. I'll get back to everyone.
Thanks for reading & heres a few pics... ;)

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
DO YOU HAVE THE FRONT ROCKERS BETWEEN FENDERS AND BUMPER? AND THE PANEL UNDER THE STEERING COLUMN HOW MUCH & SHIPPED TO 85713.

THANKS

·
Registered
7,493 Posts
PRICES PLEASE SHIPPED TO TX....

2 FRONT BUMPER GUARDS, PLASTIC IN THE TRUNK AT THE VERY BACK, PLASTIC FILLER WHERE THE GAS TANK FILLER IS....DRIVERS SIDE INSIDE DOOR HANDLE....ALL 4 CHROME UPPER FENDER AND QUARTER PANEL SPEARS....FULL TRIM FOR THE TOP....BACK AND ROOF AND DOOR PIECES....

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by mac2lac@Nov 10 2007, 11:04 PM~9200829
PRICES PLEASE SHIPPED TO TX....

2 FRONT BUMPER GUARDS, PLASTIC IN THE TRUNK AT THE VERY BACK, PLASTIC FILLER WHERE THE GAS TANK FILLER IS....DRIVERS SIDE INSIDE DOOR HANDLE....ALL 4 CHROME UPPER FENDER AND QUARTER PANEL SPEARS....FULL TRIM FOR THE TOP....BACK AND ROOF AND DOOR PIECES....
2 FRONT BUMPER GUARDS- Got those ;)

PLASTIC IN THE TRUNK AT THE VERY BACK- are you talkin about the long piece that goes across the top of the filler?

PLASTIC FILLER WHERE THE GAS TANK FILLER IS- Got that ;)

DRIVERS SIDE INSIDE DOOR HANDLE- Got that ;)

ALL 4 CHROME UPPER FENDER AND QUARTER PANEL SPEARS- Those are no good. 9x's out of 10, you'll have to buy those new. :angry:

FULL TRIM FOR THE TOP- not sure what you're talkin about on this one...

BACK AND ROOF AND DOOR PIECES- :confused:

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by juicedlinc@Nov 10 2007, 10:48 PM~9200749
looking for b pillar trim, passenger front seatbelt, and reverse lights...let me know  :cool:
I have the seatbelt & rev lights for you. Thats no problem. Which b-pillar trim?

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by cadillacjacc@Nov 10 2007, 10:28 PM~9200677
DO YOU HAVE THE FRONT ROCKERS BETWEEN FENDERS AND BUMPER? AND THE PANEL UNDER THE STEERING COLUMN HOW MUCH & SHIPPED TO 85713.

THANKS
Yes, I have all of those. PM sent. ;)

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
hows the rear bumper and how much shipped to 53090

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
I need : Drivers side seat belt, and power door lock switch, the front arm rest (center console) the top dash cover.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
how much for back window shipped to TX 75801.send pm

1 - 20 of 115 Posts