LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
93 cadillac fleet brougham parts car runs and drives good just have no title or front clip the radiator support it there but no sheet metal or head light harness rest of car is there and is in good shape interior is in need of work but complete asking 1000 dollars or open to trades hit me up let me know dont have pics but can get them if i need to car is white

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I'll take the rolling chassie

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well look at it this way buy the whole thing and you get the rolling chassis and then some it like the free toy in your cracker jax you know its there but you gotta buy the box to get it

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
north carolina on the coast

·
Registered
17,441 Posts
Originally posted by caddywagon@Nov 29 2008, 05:13 PM~12289852
93 cadillac fleet brougham parts car runs and drives good just have no title or front clip the radiator support it there but no sheet metal or head light harness rest of car is there and is in good shape interior is in need of work but complete asking 1000 dollars or open to trades hit me up let me know dont have pics but can get them if i need to car is white
pics? and where in NC?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am in Morehead City N.C. I will try and pics

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am willing to trade car for a set of wire wheels with tires 14x7 for a caprice wagon

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Originally posted by caddywagon@Nov 29 2008, 09:49 PM~12291084
I am willing to trade car for a set of wire wheels with tires 14x7 for a caprice wagon
How bad is the interior? Im in Jacksonville NC and Im in Morehead 3 times a week I can come pick the parts up

·
THA PAINTER
10,148 Posts
Originally posted by kandychromegsxr@Nov 29 2008, 07:25 PM~12290948
y no title?
X2 why no title ?

·
Registered
15,630 Posts
id like to see pics of your wagon...

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The reason I got no title is because thats how i bought it but according to the fellla i bought it from in grimesland he bought the car made a mistake on the title so never got around to sending it off and when he decided to do so the woman he had purchased the car from had passed away I have already checked you can get what is called a bonded title for the vehicle I am just not wanting or willing to pursue the title as I just wanna sell the car.OK as far as pics of my wagon It isnt complete yet I am almost done with swap it requires cutting and sectioning the fenders and hood so when it is complete which will be real soon I will post pics for sure as of right now I dont wanna part the car out I would prefer to sell it out right but in a week if the car is not gone I will start selling parts off it so keep me in mind this time next week i dont mind taking calls on the car also my phone number is 252-725-9225 i always have my cell phone on me

1 - 16 of 16 Posts