LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
93 Isusu reg cab, tailgates frenched, all new windows, rust free body, clean interior, but motor knocked .. parts or whole... i dont have the title right now, guy had a lien on it for $200... once i do get the title price may go up.. but more this now, its in my way haha...

$150

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Haha hey Lowlinc is that Lowcaminos old Elco next to the isuzu? The one he was selling with the butt ugly old school paint scheme (no offense even Lowcamino admitted it was BUTT LOL ) If so cool I was tempted lol, seriously. looked like a nice project.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yah thats the elcamino...

and pro, do you have the stock tailgate?

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
pull it to my crib for one bill

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by bigbodyonblade@Aug 24 2005, 03:27 AM~3681213
ILL GIVE YA 100 AND PICK IT UP  LET ME KNOW
where you from.. i would do that as long as you pick up.... .... would need a trailer

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
got ne thing else to throw in if i trade my lil rocket hit me up playa

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by bigbodyonblade@Aug 25 2005, 02:55 PM~3690775
k how do we work out the title?  and can ya get pics of the motor in it....
not sure about the title at all.. still tryin to get a hold of the past owner to see if he can file for a lost title... and ill work on gettin those pics.. been real busy with work and school....

and nate... i dont really have anything else.. what you thinkin??

·
Registered
164 Posts
so he lost the title, if thats the case my dad owns a tow yard so he can get a title as long as i got the bill of sale, or even just the truck but idk if i wanan pay a full 100 for it, it looks worth it but ill have to pay some to get the title..... whats the least ull accept for the truck, i dont wanna low ball ya and make ya mad so let me know....

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nate (drgn 4 fun) offered 150, he's just waitin on funds though.. .. but 100 would be the lowest picked up (thats close to what it would be worth, scrap value).. where are you located??

·
Registered
164 Posts
sioux city, so ill be bringin a trailer to haul it home with but ya might have to gimi a lil bit, if drag 4 fun comes up with it before i can get there throw it his way,

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by bigbodyonblade@Aug 26 2005, 02:18 PM~3697549
sioux city,  so ill be bringin a trailer to haul it home with but ya might have to gimi a lil bit,  if drag 4 fun  comes up with it before i can get there throw it his way,
let me know.. .. down in sioux city you have high scrap right now.. i gotta take a fleetwood shell down there soon

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ttt..

cassie got some money for yah nate??

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
hey bryan if your bringin that shell down here would you bring me those batteries that were in the fleet i couldnt get them that day when i picked it up
bigbodyonblade what part of sioux city you in im in lawton

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
hey bryan if your bringin that shell down here would you bring me those batteries that were in the fleet i couldnt get them that day when i picked it up
bigbodyonblade what part of sioux city you in im in lawton
what year is the fleetwood shell?

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
ttt

1 - 20 of 26 Posts