LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by NOTHING BUT TROUBLE@Sep 10 2005, 02:12 PM~3788869
DAM HOMMIE I GOT THIS......EVEN TRADE ..
IT MADE IT 2 VEGAS GET AT ME ...
Damn thats a good deal LET ME THINK ABOUT IT homie

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by MILLENIUM CC@Sep 10 2005, 02:47 PM~3788979
IF YOU GUYS MAKE I DEAL LET ME NOW I WANT THAT PINTO I WILL GIVE YOU MY 62 IMPALA NO QUESTIONS ASK HIT ME UP 1800 BIG- ROB1
:thumbsup:

G

·
Originally posted by MILLENIUM CC@Sep 10 2005, 07:47 PM~3790012
THATS WHAT I SAY THAT LINCOUND IS CLEAN THE CROME BRAKE IS OFF THE HOOK GIVE YPU CREADIT ON THAT :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

TRADE ROB COME ON HOMMIE U CAN GO 2 DA SPOT WITH LIFTS AND UNDER CARRIEGE HOMMIE AND TELE AND SUNROOF IN DA REAR HOMMIE

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by NOTHING BUT TROUBLE@Sep 10 2005, 07:43 PM~3789978
thats clean chuy why u wanna trade hommie....
I think its time to get something else i has this car for a few years and i think its time to move to another project. For the record this is car is a rider never been towed to any show i cruse my ride every were i got Fontana , SanBernardino, Azusa, you make a show and i'll show up take it apart and put it back and drive back home. THERE IT IS BIG ROB If you want it ! ! !

G

·
Originally posted by OnE BaD@Sep 10 2005, 08:15 PM~3790250
I think its time to get something else i has this car for a few years and i think its time to move to another project. For the record this is car is a rider never been towed to any show i cruse my ride every were i got Fontana , SanBernardino, Azusa, you make a show and i'll show up take it apart and put it back and drive back home. THERE IT IS BIG ROB If you want it ! ! !

VERY TRU HOMMIE THATS WHY U IN OUR CLUB HOMMIE ..

1 - 20 of 162 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.