LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
2 pumps 4dumps 10switches
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im wondering what other kind of motor will fit with very few modifications . if anybody knows anything or knows somebody that has done this please post. Thanks... need to know in case my engine dies out on me . :cool:

·
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Any body?

·
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:cool:

·
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:puffin:

·
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:yes:

·
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Let me know ........ TTT

·
Registered
137 Posts
If you have a 4.6 ltr mod motor,
you could use any of the ford mod motors, as long as you have the engine wiring harness,
and PCM.

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
If you have a 4.6 ltr mod motor,
you could use any of the ford mod motors, as long as you have the engine wiring harness,
and PCM.
not tru. 95 looks the same with the aluminum intake but it uses a different tranny so it has a different bolt pattern. in 96 the 4.6 went to a plastic intake and is a bit different. but it also uses the trany from the 95. all 4.6 is not the same

·
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
not tru. 95 looks the same with the aluminum intake but it uses a different tranny so it has a different bolt pattern. in 96 the 4.6 went to a plastic intake and is a bit different. but it also uses the trany from the 95. all 4.6 is not the same
so basically no other motors will fit? :(
what if i wanted to take off the AC & Heater and all that junk?

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
you can put any motor you want in it, shit ive seen a celica with a blown bbc. I own a 96 town car and been thinkin about dropin in a newer mustang motor:puffin:

·
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you can put any motor you want in it, shit ive seen a celica with a blown bbc. I own a 96 town car and been thinkin about dropin in a newer mustang motor:puffin:
Same thing i wanted to do ! my question is would it just bolt rite up ?

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
i know in 90 that year only it still had the traditonal 5.0 in them. i think it u grab those mounts u can make that work in a 93 but im not sure. u can take the heater out no prob. but the ac i donr know. i know for mustangs theres a pully u replace the ac compessor with but i dont know ith that fits a tc

·
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
im not super smart under the hood so ive heard a mustang 350 small block? then your able to do more shit to it like tune it up and make it have more h/p or torque. ?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts