LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Originally posted by jevries@Sep 2 2003, 11:12 AM
It's really unbelievable that such a popular model (that is the non limo version) isn't manufactured by a major modelkit brand.... :(
Wow, I wish I had a spare $28US (Don't know how much it is in AUD) I love those Caddys :(

someone on here HAS to buy it! We can't let any other biatches get it!!!

·
Registered
641 Posts
Who ever gets this model for under 60$ is gettin a good deal. From what i see there is no pieces missing it has everything i got on mine,but dont expect everything to fit perfect...It's Resin,but its also a Cadi Fleetwood so u cant really complain ;)

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
YEAH I KNOW. SHIT I'LL HAVE IT MADE INTO A REGULAR 4DR BIG BODY AND START SLAGGING THEM. SHHH!! DONT WANT TO GET IN TROUBLE.

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Sep 2 2003, 03:54 PM
hey poppa, you know i have PM on here right? :dunno: lol
sorry homie, i figured if I let everyone know, people will stop bugging me about mine? :biggrin:

Resin is a lot more brittle than plastic. If you hop it, you'll end up with a chassis and a Cadillac 3D puzzle.

K. Diaz

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
I don't see why people bid, they just put up the buying price, id just wait till the auction is almost over then bid and the other bidder thinks he's gonna win it

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
:uh: yepp..... people are fucking stupid im telling ya.
or how about when the shit has "Buy It Now" and instead some dumb dickhole puts a bid on it and then it gets drove waaaaay over the buy it now price. :ugh: if i see buy it now and i want it, i'm all over that shit!
ignorance pisses me off. :mad: :twak:

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by BigPoppa+Sep 2 2003, 04:15 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BigPoppa @ Sep 2 2003, 04:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--The Mad Modeler@Sep 2 2003, 03:54 PM
hey poppa, you know i have PM on here right? :dunno: lol
sorry homie, i figured if I let everyone know, people will stop bugging me about mine? :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
well so would if somebody with half a brain was to buy it and start casting a shitload of them off of it and and selling them for say $15.00 :dunno:

i pray to baby jeazous if anything else that "M4L" gets it and does that. :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by BigPoppa@Sep 2 2003, 04:15 PM
Resin is a lot more brittle than plastic. If you hop it, you'll end up with a chassis and a Cadillac 3D puzzle.

K. Diaz
this is VERY true!!!
take for instance.... i just got a new resin body in the mail maybe 10 minutes ago and there is a crack in it. the thing is brand new just took it out of the box and there is a crack.
and this is done by one of the top casters around so if that gives you any idea.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
shit my next door neighbor works with resin casting, thinking of buy it and make some xtras for my personal use, wink wink

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by BigPoppa@Sep 2 2003, 04:15 PM

K. Diaz
this is VERY true!!!
take for instance.... i just got a new resin body in the mail maybe 10 minutes ago and there is a crack in it. the thing is brand new just took it out of the box and there is a crack.
and this is done by one of the top casters around so if that gives you any idea.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts