LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a 94 brougham sittin in a garage...I had it for a parts car..but I never really had to use any parts, very few odds & ends are missing, but it's still has alotta good pieces, interior is burgandy and exterior was painted burgandy. PM me for parts & prices... I am located in san antonio, texas 78229. I also have PAYPAL and am PAYPAL verified. I also have a 94 lincoln town car that I use for parts, but I never had to touch it, has a blue simulated luxury top with white body, blue interior. If you live in the san antonio area or close by, feel free to come and check them out or local pick up :biggrin:

TRADES ALSO ACCEPTED!

·
Registered
416 Posts
ill give u $40 for the master window switch on drivers door....pm me some pics of the interior....or send to [email protected] ill give u 15 bucks for the driver front blinker......and 50 for the grill.....and ill pay shipping....really need these parts ...let me know thanks...

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
i need stock 15" wheel center caps. got those still?

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by STRAPED93FLEETWOOD@Oct 11 2006, 05:36 PM~6349361
hey man you a digital heater control from the 94???? if so how much for it and shipping to Ontario Canada N3S4W8...
yeah I got the digital heater control...$30 shipped

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
how much for the front bumper?

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by SLIK's CADILLAC@Oct 11 2006, 08:20 PM~6349651
yup I have all four still  ;)
price? with shipping to Cleveland Ohio (44109) also, how much for the power antenna assembly?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts