LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most have seen..open to trades, prefer not cut but will consider. Ask any questions, have lots of pics, is the current lowrider of the month on Lowriders.com.
First place Arkansas Super Show Luxury class..$9,900.00.

Attachments

·
Registered
14,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by blvdfag@Sep 16 2005, 11:19 PM~3831735
is it reinforced?
Not reinforced..wired at 36v..fbss..this is a driver.

·
Registered
14,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No thanks homie, you should just juice it and roll..

·
Registered
36,809 Posts
too bad your team was gettin stomped tonight homie USC is gonna three-peat I had a monte done up with dodger material shit it was their sorriest year kinda sucks to have it all flossin when they're doin bad

but if your a true fan you'll always represent....TTT for one of the hottest big bodies out there

·
Registered
14,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by 7monte8@Sep 18 2005, 12:18 AM~3836016
too bad your team was gettin stomped tonight homie    USC is gonna three-peat      I had a monte done up with dodger material shit it was their sorriest year    kinda sucks to have it all flossin when they're doin bad
but if your a true fan you'll always represent....TTT for one of the hottest big bodies out there
LOL, yeah we def goin thru a down time...but like you said always got to represent. I agree, USC is bad ass...thanks for the props homie.

·
Registered
36,809 Posts
no prob homie good to see true fans out there ....that will probably be your only downfall on the car unless you find an arkansas fan....I'd try local first then e-bay it

·
Registered
14,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I could care less if I sell it really...just got bored once and put it on here to see if I get some offers or trades...I'll end up tearin it down in a month and we gonna 3 pump and bridge it...I will sell the Porky's setup tho..its in great shape only ran at 36V...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts