LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its a car i started but kant seem to get back into it has the outer frame from bumper to bumper 4 sides of belly towers inside were the springs and a bridge the moter and tranny are rebuilt by my dad everything on moter crome or gold plated upers extented 2 inthes and molded. lowers done just not the bottems crome exust 22 inch telescopics all the panels and bumpers gold [email protected] grill 3 and 5 ton crome springs all the interier is stock grey new rims gold pumps all the parts ther i have a lot of crome stuff laying around for it will post more pics in a few charging the batts on my camera call with anyqustions 505-818-3519

·
Registered
899 Posts
Originally posted by CHROME WORKS@Dec 31 2008, 06:13 PM~12572983
its a car i started but kant seem to get back into it has the outer frame from bumper to bumper 4 sides of belly towers inside were the springs and a bridge the moter and tranny are rebuilt by my dad everything on moter crome or gold plated upers extented 2 inthes and molded. lowers done just not the bottems crome exust 22 inch telescopics all the panels and bumpers gold [email protected] grill 3 and 5 ton crome springs all the interier is stock grey new rims gold pumps all the parts ther i have a lot of crome stuff laying around for it will post more pics in a few charging the batts on my camera call with anyqustions 505-818-3519

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
PM ME THE TICKET ON THIS HOMIE

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
EMPTY YOUR PM BOX HOMIE

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
TTT