LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering why all the fleetwood i see on here are rollin 14's. other than the calipers is there a problem running 13's. also if i run a 15/80/13 chinas will they rub in the back. also thinkin i might get daytons to put on there. i really want to stay with 13's. or if i did go 14's will daytons rub in the rear. cuz i have 13's on my 81 coupe now (155/80/13) with no problems at all. and would like to put those on the fleet if i get it in about 2 weeks. just getting the list together for everything that i will need or want to change.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by Ragtop Ted@Nov 11 2008, 12:49 AM~12119952
You'll be fine with Zeniths or Daytons. :biggrin:
13's ????? :cheesy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sweet and the og style lives on. thanks homie
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by eyeneff@Nov 11 2008, 01:46 AM~12120843
Here you go homie
13" on Big Body Fleetwoods '93-'96

Short answer is Dayton or Zenith. But there's plenty of Chinas in that thread too
thanks homie. ya i just read that whole 14 pages. :biggrin: im going to have to get some z's or d's. and im stuck on 13x7's. im taking everything out of the 81 and putting it in the 94 i found just have to wait 2 weeks and if its still there im scooping it up. and with d/z no rubbing when 3 wheeling either. i 3 alot. :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,109 Posts
Originally posted by maniak2005@Nov 11 2008, 01:13 AM~12121194
thanks homie. ya i just read that whole 14 pages.  :biggrin: im going to have to get some z's or d's. and im stuck on 13x7's. im taking everything out of the 81 and putting it in the 94 i found just have to wait 2 weeks and if its still there im scooping it up. and with d/z no rubbing when 3 wheeling either. i 3 alot. :biggrin:
:cool: Post some pics of those 3's :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by eyeneff@Nov 11 2008, 10:37 AM~12122465
:cool: Post some pics of those 3's  :biggrin:
i only have a few pics but here ya go. mine is in the middle



i want to get rid of this car and get a 94-96 fleetwood or fleet broughm :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,109 Posts
Originally posted by maniak2005@Nov 11 2008, 11:02 AM~12123064
i only have a few pics but here ya go. mine is in the middle



i want to get rid of this car and get a 94-96 fleetwood or fleet broughm :biggrin:
Nice, I meant when you get the big body :biggrin:
Shit sits nice though :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts


Ordering my 13x7 OG's tomorrow. I'll shave and cut a little but can use the extra cash saved from buying D's or Z's on a booty kit.
 

·
409
Joined
·
18,283 Posts
Originally posted by hcc72@Nov 12 2008, 05:38 PM~12139214


Ordering my 13x7 OG's tomorrow. I'll shave and cut a little but can use the extra cash saved from buying D's or Z's on a booty kit.
With chinas, your rear tires are probably gonna rub.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
good info. 13 chinas would still rub
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top