LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1994 Sonoma, Air Ride, front and back. 3 link in the back. 125,000 miles. No rust. Squirters shaved, third brake light shaved and antenna shaved, tail gate handle shaved and relocated to inside. 4 Valve system with Viar 460 compressor and 5 gallon tank under bed. No rust on truck, truck is in primer gray. 2.2 , 5 speed. I drive it every day. New gas lines, gas tank, brake lines new lower ball joints.

Will be willing to trade. I like mustangs or 83-93 S Dimes. Would prefer not to have one with air ride or hydos. Asking 3k for the truck.

Anymore questions please let me know.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lays pretty close but not all the way. Nothing cut. I will put out a website with pics of the truck soon.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Who put the link in the back something looks fuck up....(look how far the left rear wheel sit in the bed then look at the right)

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Who put the link in the back something looks fuck up....(look how far the left rear wheel sit in the bed then look at the right)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have talked to people about that.

it is setup to do side to side except for it needs the switch wired up. It has four valves and they are T-d off. Its almost like one side fills up and will not let the other side fill up. If I end up keeping it. I plan on redoing the re-end and putting in a 4 link or something. I purchased the truck as is with the exception of the bucket seats and the sub and amp.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts