LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 90 town car and i have always want a 95-97 euro front end off of a town car. I have seen the front and back kits put on 90-94 towns and i was wondering if anybody out there can tell me how to do it.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Alll you should need for the swap is the front clip- the body lines match up, so there won't be a problem there.It's just a matter of swappin' out the front clips.PEACE

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
The hoods are the same.
You are gonna need the header pannel all the lights, grill, and trim. The bumper cover and unless you want to be creative and save some money your also gonna need the fenders.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks 90towncar but i have another question i have been told that on the 90 euro caprice fronts that when you go to put them on that the o.g lights got to be cut and after that there is no turning back you got to keep the same front are the town cars the same way.

·
59 imp 64 imp 77 mc
11,239 Posts
Im pretty sure they'll bolt right up... but remember the whole chrome package and rear bumper cover will have to be changed to match the front... Im not positive on this but i believe the rear doors are slightly different as well (i know the rear windows are different) but you might want to check into that before you jump into it. Overall it should be a easy swap, just make sure you do your homework first... good luck ;)

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Thats correct about the chrome trim and the bumper covers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts