LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
HATER HURTER
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I MIGHT BE SELLING PARTS OFF OF MY BIGBODY (AS SOON AS THE INS. COMPANY COMES TO APPRAISE IT) IF ANYONE NEEDS ANY PARTS LET ME KNOW. I HAVE THE ENGINE AND TRANNY PENDING SALE. THE ACCELERATION CABLE,FRONT LICENSE PLATE BRACKET, AND BRACKET TO HOLD GRILL ALSO PENDING. STILL GOT THE SHELLTOP AND ANYTHING ELSE ANYONE MIGHT WANT PM ME THANKS :rimshot:​

·
HATER HURTER
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
HATER HURTER
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i need the driver side rear impact strip. the one on the chrome pannel after the wheel. and front seat belts if they are burgandy or black
I have no idea what those are homie you have a picture so i can more or less see. and the seat belts are either grey or blue.

·
HATER HURTER
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My bad i havent been able to get back to anyone were doing things around the crib and by the time i get home from work i do that. i havent been able to look at the car

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
I NEED PARTS PLEASE HELP ME!! HERE ARE SOME PHOTOS OF PARTS THAT I NEED. CALL ME ASAP WITH PRICE... ROOSTER 980.721.4455 NO TEXT..

·
SPELL CHECK
21,743 Posts
I'm looking for a few small things that could be shipped:

- Driver's seat belt buckle
- Working trunk pull down
- The 2 plastic pieces that hold the stock radio in the dash

Please PM me!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I MIGHT BE SELLING PARTS OFF OF MY BIGBODY (AS SOON AS THE INS. COMPANY COMES TO APPRAISE IT) IF ANYONE NEEDS ANY PARTS LET ME KNOW. I HAVE THE ENGINE AND TRANNY PENDING SALE. THE ACCELERATION CABLE,FRONT LICENSE PLATE BRACKET, AND BRACKET TO HOLD GRILL ALSO PENDING. STILL GOT THE SHELLTOP AND ANYTHING ELSE ANYONE MIGHT WANT PM ME THANKS :rimshot:​
MIGHT NEED FRONT BUMPER, AND NEED CHROME RIGHT PANEL FOR BOTTOM DOOR AND IF U HAVE THE E&G SHELL CHROME TOP SHELL TRIM 562-507-8810

1 - 15 of 15 Posts