LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
UniqueS cc
4,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Front has not been cut never hopped or three wheeled all you need is springs and cylinders and a hole saw I have extra arms extended and reinforced I'll even throw in the cardboard templates for the box then just chrome em . Rear is done and some chrome undercarriage in rear. But like I said front is still virgin I'll even throw in a hose to get it rockin (two reds super pumps 3 pumps total) trunk is basically done (including mirrors) I wanted to get all the chrome up front and fresh gears before I brang it out to hop butttt I found something I want, maybe my loss your gain at first I was thinkin about keepin some of the accesories but fuck it as is you get it all but Im keepin the tissue box and clothes hanger.

I bought the car from Vic Alfonzos Cadillac in Portland Oregon A couple years ago, I looked at Black big bodies for a few years before I bought this one over the phone site unseen but I knew I could trust Russ he described the paint as deep and shiny it sounded like a jewel and I wasnt disappointed when I picked it up the next day. They had it sittin on carpet inside and later sent me their calender with the car on the front. They filled my tank, bought me lunch and showed me how to use their espresso machine which I broke. I took the car home and polished, glazed, and sealed the paint and glazed once aweek since then. Degreased the belly and suspension sanded the frame for rough spots for a little spot painting degreased the motor. Blacked out the windows And I rolled it like that on twisted spokes with no backseat for some beats but thats out now and there is a nice stock cushy back seat. I only pounded the beat for a week or two. Just had to prove a point. Then it was time for a rear lift so one dual pressured block lifted that bootie with dual side returns. It has done pretty well at the shows this season and last. Very Dependable stills handles really good chrome shocks and chrome sway bar make it feel to me better than factory and I haul ass on the freeway. Im from Eugene Oregon $15,000 obo try me Im real negotiable

Click to Enlarge all photos
upgraded headlights castle grille and I'll throw in the plate frames and insert

close up of chrome rack holds 3 pumps and 8 batts chrome hold downs

·
UniqueS cc
4,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
10,194 Posts
Man thats a clean lac, but its goin to take a little more than a cute little story to make anyone want to spend 15k on a half juiced, non reinforced, Stock painted Big Body.
Not hating by anymeans and i hope it sells, but i think 15k is a little much.

·
UniqueS cc
4,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
remember to click the pics
sitting on the old wheels

·
UniqueS cc
4,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by Purple Haze@Sep 12 2006, 08:23 PM~6159119
Man thats a clean lac, but its goin to take a little more than a cute little story to make anyone want to spend 15k on a half juiced, non reinforced, Stock painted Big Body.

how about 4 firsts one 2nd and 2 3rds. And its the cleanest black big body for sale anywhere. But like I said im real negotiable.

·
UniqueS cc
4,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bumperkit

·
UniqueS cc
4,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Super Moderator
48,472 Posts
Originally posted by Purple Haze@Sep 12 2006, 10:23 PM~6159119
Damn you read the whole thing ?what did it say LOL

·
UniqueS cc
4,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
As it sits right now on black outers (mcClean) Also have brand new gold centers your choice

·
I See You Bitch !!!
18,242 Posts
Originally posted by scooby@Sep 12 2006, 08:28 PM~6159161
how about 4 firsts one 2nd and 2 3rds. And its the cleanest black big body for sale anywhere. But like I said im real negotiable.

NOT HATING BRO , BUT THAT DON'T REALLY MATTER . MAYBE
THEY WERE SMALL SHOWS WITH NO COMPETITION . PURPLE HAZE
DOES HAVE A POINT IN EVERYTHING HE SAID .

BUT GOOD LUCK WITH THE SALE .

PS: HOW ABOUT A BIGGER PIC OF THE TISSUE BOX .

·
UniqueS cc
4,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Working side markers hyper white leds and caddi wreaths they light up when lights come on also blink with signal

·
UniqueS cc
4,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
UniqueS cc
4,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Originally posted by NIMSTER64+Sep 12 2006, 08:39 PM~6159250-->
Damn you read the whole thing ?what did it say LOL
[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-BIG DADDA
@Sep 12 2006, 08:45 PM~6159293
something, something,  :0  $15,000

No disrespect to scooby...but damn that was funny :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
I agree, quite over priced but you do have to admit it is a sick lac especially for it having stock paint. It's nice 2 C people take care of their rides like homie. Not like some that have piece of shit lacs and think they're driving show stoppers! They think people stare at their car cause it's nice, little do they know they stare for the opposite reason. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Keep in mind he did say O.B.O.

Good luck on the sale!!! :thumbsup:

·
UniqueS cc
4,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I could go ahead and put springs and 6 inch cylinders and run the hose.
throw in the arms unchromed
the dual pressure pump is for the rear
the reds super pumps are for the nose
batts are freash and ready to hook up and I have cable so test me

I was going to chrome the arms and steering linkage first, and I still can if I have a serious buyer.

This is the buyers best time to get it while shes a half virgin, everyone always says Id never buy a car hopped well here it is.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts