LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so you probably already know i have a 95 fleet i have been parting out for some time, well the engine and trans and well, the whole thing is now up for grabs. runs, drives, engine and trans run and shift awesome. not a thing wrong with it. the car was rolled and alot of the body is junk, dented or smashed, but never the less the frame is pretty solid and it has the load leveling suspension in the rear. all a arms, and axles/ things of this sort are all in great shape, im selling this as a running and driving chassis, no title as it was bought as a parts car.i will have more info and pics up tonight, but see this topic for any questions you may have, it has NO interior except for the main area of the dash, the seat frames/ and heated cushions. and the column. would be a great, body off use the frame for reinforcing, while you DRIVE YOUR FLEETWOOD NOW....pm or ask any questions, wont separate engine and trans. but may seperate them from the car.
heres the other topic, same car.

Parts that are good/salvagable are-
*engine (no obvious oil leaks or burning)
*trans (no obvious leaks/no using trans fluid)
*fr bumper filler
*front seat pads(heated)
*a/c controls
*dr. Fender
*4 rims/tires
*6 pieces of glass, NO PASS. FRONT DOOR GLASS
*Deck lid(trunk)
*Factory Radio(cassette non bose)
*Dash Cluster reading 139,XXX
*ALL SPEAKERS, no tweeters
*trunk relese actuator/pull down motor
*pass. air bag
*rear air shocks/load level system
*window motors/ lock actuators
*keyless entry system, with one remote
*FRAME AND ALL SUSPENSION IS GOOD< CAR RUNS AND DRIVES PERFECT!

if it isnt listed above it means it isnt good enough condition to be put on a show/street car, or would require work to make it new(replating, painting/bodywork, etc)

PM ME FOR DETAILS

http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?a...=0#entry3073300

UPDATE!

pics from tonight, odometer reads 139,xxx i believe this to be original, i have owners maintenace records so you know what was done. im asking 1500 picked up or 1750 delivered in wisconsin, or 2100 delivered to MN, IL, IA, MI, IN. i dont wanna separate the engine and trans right now. im putting it on ebay in a week.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Big Doe@Jul 27 2005, 06:40 PM
how much??
[snapback]3492592[/snapback]​
i want 1500 picked up for it as it sits, it runs and drives, not even a check engine light, everything drivetrain is strong, we drove it tonight to make sure, just needs a new batt, has a hole in it, but still holds a charge, just dies in a week. look up for more info, i updated with pics...

·
In Due Time!!!!
16,261 Posts
Originally posted by SolidGoldCaddy@Jul 27 2005, 10:07 PM
yes, no cd, just cassette, 30 shipped FITS NON BOSE SYSTEMS ONLY!
[snapback]3493298[/snapback]​
kool, i got someone locally checking to see if he still has his, if he doesnt i will get that one from you

·
Registered
6,099 Posts
Originally posted by SolidGoldCaddy@Jul 30 2005, 12:18 PM
yeah i got the center caps ill take 25 shipped, but no armrest, all interior is sold.
[snapback]3510443[/snapback]​
would you trade for some 18 inch cylinders?? :0

would those center caps fit a 95 sedan deville?? can i please see pics of them??

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by lowperformance2@Jul 30 2005, 02:37 PM
would you trade for some 18 inch cylinders??  :0
    would those center caps fit a 95 sedan deville?? can i please see pics of them??
[snapback]3510705[/snapback]​
idk if they will fit, but yes ill trade for the cylinders. heres what they look like...

1 - 20 of 52 Posts