LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
41 - 60 of 253 Posts

· Registered
3,710 Posts
when you decide to part it out i will give you $120.00 for the electric radiator fans the front bumper filler the hood latch assembly and the grill even though you said it was broken ill pay the shipping costs let me know i think it is a resonable offer if not hit me on a pm with a counter offer

· Registered
3,710 Posts
if this ends with no bids agian what are you going to do? part it or put it back on ebay?

· Registered
3,710 Posts
what you gonna do?

· Registered
3,710 Posts
i think alot of people would buy parts from it just need to post a list of what you have and what you are willing to ship post prices then junk the rest

· Registered
3,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
Originally posted by lowcamino@Aug 23 2005, 07:57 PM~3678530
i think alot of people would buy parts from it just need to post a list of what you have and what you are willing to ship post prices then junk the rest
LOL I ALREADY DID THAT...the topic died out and now i just need the cash for it gone.... :cheesy:

· Registered
2,488 Posts
man pull the engine and trans, wiring harness and cpu and crate it and ship it to me :biggrin:

41 - 60 of 253 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.