LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
STREET SERV'N
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
95' BIGBODY, NEW PAINT(APPLE GREEN), 13'S/GREEN NIPPLES, GOOD TIRES,GREEN H.I.D.S WITH THE LIGHT HOUSING SPRAYED CANDY GREEN, 8'S FRT-10'S RR, FULL STACK SPRINGS FRT & BACK, 1 1/2 EXTENDED CONTROL ARMS, REINFORCED ARCHES, PUMP RACK(4 PUMP, 8 BATTERIES, INTERIOR NEEDS TO BE DONE, NEEDS ANOTHER CLIMATE CONTROL, NEEDS WIPER ARMS, AND IT NEED A DISTRIBUTOR ROTOR KIT($138) AND A FUEL ASSEMBLY THE GAS GAUGE DOESNT WORK(IT GOT BROKEN INSTALLING IT)($153), FUEL PUMP IS NEW AND YES SHE RUNS, I DRIVE IT... IT HAS NEW NGK PLATINUM PLUGS, DID A RADIATOR FLUSH, NEW AIR FILTER, NEW FLOWMASTER EXHAUST, BUT I DIDNT DO THE OIL CHANGE... OTHER THAN THAT THERE IS NOTHIN ELSE WRONG WITH THE CAR, IF U ARE INTERESTED GET AT ME, 7862580183 Q!

·
STREET SERV'N
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
2500.00 is a very nice price, its just enough to get me a lincoln and some 13's or if there's a stock one on 13's to trade i will, i really dont want the money i want a linc, 95-97

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
yooooooo i like dattt

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.