LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i ran out of time and money on this ride. it is chopped and reinforced the windshield area already and was going to do a full custom interior. i have buckets in it now for fron seets and does have lt1 in it. this car will also come with the newer wheels that are on it. strokes and coils stay with the car with no juice. make an offer. not really needing the money so no bullshitters please. located in kingman az ;) oh it does not have the booty kit any more either.

·
Registered
7,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry they stay with the car. well i paid $700 for the rims alone though ;)

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
Originally posted by ~RO DANNY~@Feb 10 2010, 09:58 AM~16570642
ok i ran out of time and money on this ride. it is chopped and reinforced the windshield area already and was going to do a full custom interior. i have buckets in it now for fron seets and does have lt1 in it. this car will also come with the newer wheels that are on it. strokes and coils stay with the car with no juice. make an offer. not really needing the money so no bullshitters please. located in kingman az ;) oh it does not have the booty kit any more either.

PM ME THE NUMBERS ON THE CAR bROtha

·
Registered
7,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by BIG DIRTY@Feb 10 2010, 07:48 PM~16576984
PM ME THE NUMBERS ON THE CAR bROtha
pm sent :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
nice rims! i want a set for my lak :cool:

·
Registered
7,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks kieth made them for me last year but only road on them for the tour last year and its been parked. ;)

·
Registered
7,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
anybody interested make me an offer. i dont have a set price of what i am looking for. just dont want to see it rougt away.

·
Registered
7,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i see you PLAGUE, get to work... hahaha wassup homie.

·
Registered
7,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by loveispain@Feb 10 2010, 08:54 PM~16577793
That fuckers cool any trades
WHAT YOU GOT :biggrin:

·
Registered
7,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
IS IT FULL 90D OR JUST THE FRONT AND BACK BUMPERS. DOES IT RUN?

·
Registered
7,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OR WILL TRADE FOR AN OLDER EXPEDITION WITH 3RD ROW SEATING. NEED SOMETHING TO HAUL THE KIDS AROUND :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
No it's fully updated. Digi dash pillow top seats the whole shebangs ham. Only thing lacking iz the side mouldings but already got some lined up

·
Registered
7,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
11 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
11 Members: ~RO DANNY~, APACHERX3, REGALHILOW, loveispain, Qwerty, THROWING.UP.THE.W, 520_low, regal ryda, bigboylarry, low64ss, Mr Minnesota

looking for a car mark???? :0

1 - 20 of 29 Posts