LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

96 cougar

1K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  tru rider 
#1 ·
any pics? :cool:

#2 ·
Dammn, I did not save any pictures but yes it can be done! Its been so long it had REDS masterflow cylinders up front(skinnys) with mini cups welded to the bottom portion of the strut and two pumps, REDS 1/4 ton minis in the front and some REDS pre-cut coils for the rear. Nice ride with air conditioning and clean interior.........till someone pulled up and hopped on me, from then on it was all cars with frames!!

GOOD TIMES!!!!

#5 ·
juiced cougar :eek:hno: :nosad:

if you wanna keep you car and you care about dont do that if the car is in fairly good condition and you have the title for it sell it and buy a full frame regal or a cutless you can find them all over for 1500.00 - 2000.00 buy it and use the money that you sold the cougar with to get a wraped frame now your on your way :thumbsup:

#7 ·
Originally posted by supersporting88@Dec 31 2008, 10:59 PM~12574207
I knew a guy back in the day who had a candied and muraled out cougar that was juiced.  I remember he had his fair share of problems with it. It was a nice car other than that.

#19 ·
a 96 is a newer body style isnt it? my friend had a 90 cougar, first year of the new anyways maybe 91 an it almost got switches , but all i remember was the guy that was gonna do the hydros made a big deal about 4 wheel independent suspension

i dont think the older body style did

#22 ·
i juiced one a few yrs back looked really good but never saw it again

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.