LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have seen a pics of a few different 96 impala ss that have been set up with airbags but i was wondering if anyone has done it with hydros. can anyone post up pics if there is any out there. i have not seen one juiced yet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,446 Posts

·
Moderator
Joined
·
16,068 Posts
Originally posted by DESTINO@Jan 4 2009, 10:22 PM~12606985
love the 78 pages thanks.
does anyone have pics of the set ups in does rides
Old pic i have. Not very pretty but it gets the job done. 12" cylinders in the rear, 8 batteries, 3 pumps.

 

·
IM BACK!!!
Joined
·
7,752 Posts
Originally posted by cashmoneyspeed@Jan 5 2009, 12:12 PM~12611308
Old pic i have. Not very pretty but it gets the job done. 12" cylinders in the rear, 8 batteries, 3 pumps.



DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN- Im critical of hydRO set up designs- and this one if fuccin hot- if it were all cleaned up-- and different material used instead of angle iron---clean up the cable and loose wires-- this shit would be super fuccin dope..
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
16,068 Posts
Originally posted by SWIPH@Jan 5 2009, 01:36 PM~12611532
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN- Im critical of hydRO set up designs- and this one if fuccin hot- if it were all cleaned up-- and different material used instead of angle iron---clean up the cable and loose wires-- this shit would be super fuccin dope..
Actually i started to help him clean it up this past summer. Got rid of the angle iron and used flat bar, hid all the wires under the rack, added some accumulators, took the stickers off the batteries and cleaned them, and ran a few new battery cables along with the disconnect through the area behind the license plate. :biggrin: I hope to paint the floor and rack this spring and clean it up a bit more so he can feel better about popping the trunk ;)
 
G

·
Originally posted by cashmoneyspeed@Jan 5 2009, 12:12 PM~12611308
Old pic i have. Not very pretty but it gets the job done. 12" cylinders in the rear, 8 batteries, 3 pumps.


is me tripping or are the batts setup to look like the chevy bowtie emblem?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by cashmoneyspeed@Jan 5 2009, 01:12 PM~12611308
Old pic i have. Not very pretty but it gets the job done. 12" cylinders in the rear, 8 batteries, 3 pumps.


nice set. it different from others that i have seen.
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
16,068 Posts
Originally posted by 95lincoln+Jan 5 2009, 03:23 PM~12612482-->
is me tripping or are the batts setup to look like the chevy bowtie emblem?
[/b]
Yeah, i guess so, sort of like a + sign. I always refer to his setup as being like a peace sign because of how the pumps are set up.

<!--QuoteBegin-DESTINO
@Jan 5 2009, 04:49 PM~12613246
nice set. it different from others that i have seen.
Check it out in person this summer, he usually rolls to most of the picnics with us :biggrin:
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top