LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wuzuh guys i havent posted a build in a long long time. well first off i found a 3 kit combo ( 69' mustang, 96' mustang and 93' mustang) for 3.99 so i decided to buy it and i already built the 93' lowrider style and i had some 20" assasin rims laying around so im currently building the 96' and i puttin the 428 Super CJ from the 69' stang in it. as for the the prebuilt pistons and lambo door hindges..... i dunno if anyone has made this discovery yet , but RIVETS look just like pistons (with a lil moding like shorting them and get rid of the rounded top) i saw em when i was buying paint at the discount auto parts. and u can also make em into lambo door hindges, now like the real thing but u can make the door slide out on the shaft and rotate up.

this is the 93.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
da stangs lookin tyte.. and the engine is fucken bad.. from now on i paint all my blocks...

:biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by jevries@Aug 14 2005, 03:36 AM~3613927
Cool man! Good job on the doors!! :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
thanks man that means alot comin from u.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
last piks for night/early morning. i cut the doors out put em together, tommorow i open the trunk (suicide upwards) and i start the lambo hindges. den i finish the frame and suspension and paint. still dunno if to have it juiced or not.

the close up of the 'jam" is to show where the hindge will go. i got lucky that there is a perfect spot and i dont have to do anythin excepted make the whole.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The lambo doors are done (piks comin soon) and the trunk it out. Now I gotta start the frame paint and suspension. I've decided to juice it, but I still dunno if to have is jacked up all around , or have the ass up and front dumped. The car is also gonna have a suicide hood.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
here the piks. the doors are almost done just need to smooth out the jams and get it primered. and i shaved the trunk (key whole, and emblems and the lil bumps where the wing goes glued to) the doors will be open when its on display but so its not "ghetto" (cause the doors cant close) i left the jams with a notch so it could close correct.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i just finished the pistons and white 3 ton spring. and i actually (i say actually cause i never thought of the day id be able to do it) made adjustable suspension. so far i just did the back. here come the piks

1 - 20 of 60 Posts