LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As far as I know, I am the only one who has ever had a full size 97 Dodge Ram 1500 Extended Cab Sport with a 6 lug rim. All of the other full sizes have a 5 lug rim on it, but the smaller Dodge Dakotas, I have noticed that some of them have a 6 lug rim on them. I was wanting to get a set of stock 2004 and up Dodge Ram 20's that come on the stock trucks, polished or chrome, but they are only in 5 lug. I had one guy tell me that the stud pattern was the same as a 2000 and up chevy truck. The truck has been lowered by the previous owner with new spindles in the front and blocks in the back. Does anybody know if the spindles off of a dakota will fit a ram, would that change the rotors and the studs, or is there a way I can make a 5 lug rim fit on a 6 lug rotor? Any help or info would be appreciated.

·
-394 CUSTOMS-
8,553 Posts
a dakota spindle wont fit a full size ram. i belive the bolt pattern should be a 5 on 5.5 for the original dodge wheels.(fords also came with this bolt pattern) maybe the previous owner did a conversion for the bolt pattern? i dont see why tho, finding wheels for that particular dodge is easy. your best bet would be to take it and have the bolt pattern verified and see what it came off of.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts