LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for 100 shipped on this brand new headlight. It has 2 small plastic pieces from the bulb holder rattling around in it. maybe you can get them out, I dont have the patience. The pieces are from the bulb holder, not the headlight assembly itself. Happened during shipping.

Also have this top grille piece I bought from ebay, except it doesnt have an emblem in the center. Brand new, never installed. Im just gonna get one from the dealer. Looking for 30 shipped.

·
Registered
11,295 Posts
good prices!

If it had an emblem I would pic it up...although that doesn't help you any! Lol.

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Travioso hasnt wrecked anymore Town Cars ?

·
Registered
322 Posts
Can you check shipping to Sweden on headlights and top grill?

Address: Elektra vagen 81
zip: 126 30 Stockholm
Sweden

Thanks man// KK

·
48,471 Posts
Originally posted by Tuna_Sammich@Oct 11 2007, 09:28 PM~8981338
looking for 100 shipped on this brand new headlight.  It has  2 small plastic pieces from the bulb holder rattling around in it.  maybe you can get them out, I dont have the patience.  The pieces are from the bulb holder, not the headlight assembly itself.  Happened during shipping.

Also have this top grille piece I bought from ebay, except it doesnt have an emblem in the center.  Brand new, never installed.  Im just gonna get one from the dealer.  Looking for 30 shipped.

I have the driver side head light brand new from the dealer ,I am not sure if this is the passenger side if so then I got the driver side I am willing to paert with it for 150 shipped mine don't rattle LOL.if its the drivers side my bad I ain't tring to jock you tread.(sp the whole thing I wrote hadt to edit forgot to write the whole thing ) :cool:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Originally posted by Tuna_Sammich@Oct 22 2007, 10:02 PM~9060869

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts