LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cool: CANDY PAINT SHVED BLINKRS CUSTOM TAIL LGHTS & SIGNALS STRETCHED 14" CHRME RIMS POLSHED FRAME CHRME PEGS AND LEAVERS GRIPS, TRIPLE TREE. BODY HAS 29000, NEW 2000 MOTOR WITH 9500 MILES, CUSTOM LEATHER SEATS RUNS GREAT,TRADE 4 A 64 IMPALA- 240SX -67 MUSTANG- OF EQUAL VALUE OR DEPENDING ON THE DEAL I DO HAVE OTHER VEHICLES I MIGHT CAN BARGAIN WITH :biggrin:

SALE PRICE $6,000

IMG]http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p169/papichulo69_photos/DSC_0185.jpg[/IMG]

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
Originally posted by BIG DIRTY@Nov 4 2007, 07:34 PM~9153981
A bike for a 64, you looking for a Project 64
I was thinking the same thing. It's a nice bike, but he probably won't even get a project for it. Not a 64, I don't think. But, I could be wrong....... :dunno:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im in NC - yeah I want to build a 64 in Memory of my stepfather and little brother that passed away. I'm looking for something decent don't have to be freshly painted and all that- but something driveble - If I had 5500 right now I know where I can get a nice one near my hometown that is probably worth double that but not everyone is into trading lol- If you do your homework you can find some good deals or catch somebody at the right time :cheesy: :puffin:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Like I said guys- I also have other vehicles not just the bike so if you got something I want I might have something else I can work with-

Currntly I have a 68 Glasstron boat, 97 grandprix- 76 gmc- 88 ford 4 door dually- work van- 240sx coupe parts car- those are just mine

Also in my yard theres a 75 cutlass baby blue with white rag- 69 Ford Ranger- 66 4 door Fairlane- 72 Maverick v6 - 91 Grand marquis ,a couple of small trailers and last but not definatley not least a 4 door 1941 Chevy Master Deluxe that we jst got running only has surface rust 'cause it's been store in a shed for years and we just dug it out lol

So if anybody is interested in one those let me know they belong to my wifes grandpa or "PawPaw" lol :puffin: :biggrin:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts