LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this clean 98 Grand Prix GT for sale. Its fully loaded with all the options except for the sunroof. It has power windows,locks, heated seat, heads up display, leather, climate control, 12 disc cd, HID headlights etc. It has the 3.8 v6 with a short ram intake and resonater delete with Magnaflow exhaust. Comes with new 20inch rims or 14x7 wires if that's how you want to roll. has 75,800 miles. Trade or approved trade plus cash.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is a clean daily that I no longer need. But this car runs perfect, has low miles, and is good on gas with alot of power. It will drive anywhere and has been garage kept. If anyone needs a clean reliable and quick daily driver this is it. As for the 14x7s on this car, Its not my style but I have seen late model Grand Prixs turned into lowriders. I've even seen a few with airbags and hydraulics.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
how much cash?

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Got this clean 98 Grand Prix GT for sale. Its fully loaded with all the options except for the sunroof. It has power windows,locks, heated seat,cruise control, lumbar, heads up display, leather, climate control, 12 disc cd, HID headlights etc. It has the 3.8 v6 with a short ram intake and resonater delete with Magnaflow stainless steel exhaust, 3M tint. Comes with stocks, new 20inch rims, or 14x7 wires if that's how you want to roll. Well maintained. Only Royal Purple full synthetic oil used. Only has 75,800 miles. Trade or approved trade plus cash.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts