LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 779 Posts

·
Registered
14,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what im starting with this car is completly stock let it be known starting from the bottom up.

·
Registered
14,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
14,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
14,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
14,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
1# Hardegan Boy
3,859 Posts
I know Todd wilt lol old school name drops .... Dudes from indy he used to own wilt built hydraulics where's he staying now ? Todd have u talked to him ? Be nice to rap to that dude again..

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
I know Todd wilt lol old school name drops .... Dudes from indy he used to own wilt built hydraulics where's he staying now ? Todd have u talked to him ? Be nice to rap to that dude again..
No it was a guy name Joe Morenz that worked with Todd Wilt back in the mid 90's that helped me build the frame.. Then after a few years working at Wilt Built he opened his own shop little shop back in central Illinois..

·
Member # 1,077
22,641 Posts
Todd Wilt.Famous dancer builders of the 90s. very well known and respectible name in the lowrider game
:thumbsup: wiltbilt, i seen some of his stuff over the years :)

·
Registered
14,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

:cool:

·
Registered
14,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
That Rear End Is Super Bad Homie!!!! And Why am I the Only one with a White 99 TC with Blac Interior? lol

·
THA COMEBACK
7,539 Posts
GT RIDER

·
Registered
14,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That Rear End Is Super Bad Homie!!!! And Why am I the Only one with a White 99 TC with Blac Interior? lol
:roflmao: that is a little weird but you can make it work could be worse could be blue or green

·
Registered
14,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
14,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
1# Hardegan Boy
3,859 Posts
Well Todd iam going this sat to Springfield ill to pick up the frame for ya bring to my spot mold up and paint for ya man GT movement is on the way homie for ya ......

·
Registered
14,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well Todd iam going this sat to Springfield ill to pick up the frame for ya bring to my spot mold up and paint for ya man GT movement is on the way homie for ya ......
GT:nicoderm:

1 - 20 of 779 Posts