LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well hate to do this but i gotta let it go car is good nothing wrong with it but im moving on to other things right now so im asking $4500 for it the only things its coming with is the wheels, and 7" indash dvd player with rear camera, im taking off the set up and the tv in the rear view mirror, the good all speakers in inside were bought brand new so they still in good condition, all chrome pillars, rocker panels are still good, has moonroof, a/c, the bad: has small hole on the back bumper, needs new tires,the windshield is cracked ,other than that i cant think of anything bad but if u have any questions hit me up, fyi i will sell with set up only if the offer is really good!!! car has about 205xxx miles on but runs great

20826.jpg[/IMG]

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
car hasnt changed from date on pics i can take some new ones next week :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:biggrin:

·
Registered
14,724 Posts
What was the price with the setup??? :dunno:

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm not sure of the price on the set up pm an offer and well take it from there, right now I'm not interested in trades but post what u got u never know, fyi hoe not included lol

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
frame done at all, see a piston in there, so you must be swanging it, plus all them batteries are a added stress nice car though, where you located, i just skimmed through the ad, car caught my eye

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks but honestly I never hopped it I rarely use the car so no frame work was done it was just lay n play, but I'm in brownsville texas

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah it was I bought it stock though

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
about a little over 205000 miles

·
Registered