LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend wants to know where the traction control is on his WS6. Or is there some packages that doesn't have this? I know on my 96 trans am it has it right by the cup holder. Can anyone help? Thanks

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Originally posted by SanchezValdovino@Jan 21 2010, 10:00 AM~16361546
My friend wants to know where the traction control is on his WS6. Or is there some packages that doesn't have this? I know on my 96 trans am it has it right by the cup holder. Can anyone help? Thanks
usually the button is on the dash or in glovebox like my fleetwood-but i googled it and cant find a way to turn it off :dunno:

·
Registered
985 Posts
ws6 should have tcs but some didnt come with it, does the car have power windows and door locks from the factory??

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Originally posted by juiced-cutty@Jan 21 2010, 03:07 PM~16364057
ws6 should have tcs but some didnt come with it, does the car have power windows and door locks from the factory??
what does that have to do with the price of tea in china? the info i found says its hooked thru the crank trigger,cruise control,and abs system-seems like an independant system with no way of turning off that i can find :dunno:

·
Registered
985 Posts
Originally posted by danp68@Jan 21 2010, 09:06 PM~16371132
what does that have to do with the price of tea in china? the info i found says its hooked thru the crank trigger,cruise control,and abs system-seems like an independant system with no way of turning off that i can find :dunno:
cause some cars had it and others didnt i heard from a chevy dealer one time, the ones with all options had tcs and some that had no options didnt have tcs, not sure how much of that was truth but its what i heard.....

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Originally posted by juiced-cutty@Jan 22 2010, 01:23 AM~16371394
cause some cars had it and others didnt i heard from a chevy dealer one time, the ones with all options had tcs and some that had no options didnt have tcs, not sure how much of that was truth but its what i heard.....
yeah it was something they started in 98-they threw traction control on all the auto trans cars ;) on a stick shift it was your clutch that was your traction control lol-if you had a stick you controlled it,but i guess on an auto it kicked it when it wanted and no control over it :yessad: kinda sucks,i like hittin the "off" button when i want to make a lil noise :cheesy:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts