:drama:

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
Snows almost gone!! Any body need parts ??? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
241 Posts
hello bad company, I need the plastic clips that hold the chrome molding the front fenders, both sides, 6 clips total, 3 on each side. please try to remove them without damaging the clips, please reply with your asking price....thank you

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
hello bad company, I need the plastic clips that hold the chrome molding the front fenders, both sides, 6 clips total, 3 on each side. please try to remove them without damaging the clips, please reply with your asking price....thank you
Sorry have not been on here I have been working on my ride. I will be taking some parts off the cars as soon as it warms up a bit here . especially those plastic clips I would rather take them off when its warm as they will most likely crack in the cold weather we still have and I will let you know how I made out k :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,601 Posts

·
VICE PRESIDENT
112 Posts
Im in dier need of a passanger side taillight and both front turn signals the ones in the bumper

·
VICE PRESIDENT
112 Posts
If you can get all the clips off of one of the cars the side molding clips I need an entire set of them also

·
PIMPIN'AINT DEAD
3,112 Posts
Anyone know where to buy the chrome bumper strips for 88 monte
I have a spare set for front n back bumper

I also have one set of luxury sport corner/turn signals nos pm me if interested

181 - 200 of 201 Posts