LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
CADILLAC MAFIA
15,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MR. LAC FEEDBACK TOPIC

If you've ever bought anything from me please post your feedback on this topic about our transactions..
Buy-Sell-Trade..

Thanks in advance, Chapo
:cool:

·
Registered
337 Posts
I highly recommend Mr.Lac (chapo)....One time I needed a front seat ASAP...he offered to drop it off for me at the Upholstery shop saving me lots of time and $ (80+ miles away from Upholstery shop)
I just bought this set of near N.O.S Hard to find Fleetwood Opera lights...Fast shipping,well packaged,excellent prices,great communication....Always there to help you out with questions u may have via text or phone call...A+ ;)
Picture 181.jpg

·
CADILLAC MAFIA
15,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I highly recommend Mr.Lac (chapo)....One time I needed a front seat ASAP...he offered to drop it off for me at the Upholstery shop saving me lots of time and $ (80+ miles away from Upholstery shop)
I just bought this set of near N.O.S Hard to find Fleetwood Opera lights...Fast shipping,well packaged,excellent prices,great communication....Always there to help you out with questions u may have via text or phone call...A+ ;)
View attachment 418239
Thanx for the feedback Homie, I do my best!

·
~STILL BUILDIN MY SHIT~
3,446 Posts
I GOT MY CUP HOLDERS TODAY AND THEY ARE CLEAN!! CHAPO IS A GREAT SELLER AND A FAST SHIPPER I LOOK FORWARD TO DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU AGAIN..

THANKS!

·
CADILLAC MAFIA
15,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I GOT MY CUP HOLDERS TODAY AND THEY ARE CLEAN!! CHAPO IS A GREAT SELLER AND A FAST SHIPPER I LOOK FORWARD TO DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU AGAIN..

THANKS!
Thank for the feed back homie. Great buyer everyone.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
THANX FAM I GOT ALL MY CLIPS AND INTERIOR PIECES I ORDERD 2 DAY...GREAT PERSON TO DEAL WIT STAYD ON TOP OF EVERYTHING WE'LL BE DOIN BIZ AGAIN REAL SOON THANX AGAIN:thumbsup:

·
CADILLAC MAFIA
15,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mr chapo, is a great person to deal with. No problems here whatsoever. Great communication. Rec'd my passenger side outer felt in good shape.
Hope to do business with you again.
Thanks
Thanks for the feedback and the trade homie.

·
CADILLAC MAFIA
15,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
THANX FAM I GOT ALL MY CLIPS AND INTERIOR PIECES I ORDERD 2 DAY...GREAT PERSON TO DEAL WIT STAYD ON TOP OF EVERYTHING WE'LL BE DOIN BIZ AGAIN REAL SOON THANX AGAIN:thumbsup:
Thank you playa.Can't wait to see you whip out soon..

·
CADILLAC MAFIA
15,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
CADILLAC MAFIA
15,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
34,436 Posts
I don't buy from to many people cause it hard to trust people now.

But this guy mr lac is one person I trust to buy From.

I bought an item Friday and got tracking number and got my item Monday.

Great seller . !!!!!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks Mr.Lac...ordered item on Tuesday got it on friday!!! "Hawaii"Great seller.. definitely doing business with you again thanks!!!

1 - 20 of 171 Posts