LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

___MR.LAC FEEDBACK TOPIC___

32K views 170 replies 102 participants last post by  Kiloz 
#1 · (Edited)
MR. LAC FEEDBACK TOPIC

If you've ever bought anything from me please post your feedback on this topic about our transactions..
Buy-Sell-Trade..

Thanks in advance, Chapo
:cool:

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
I highly recommend Mr.Lac (chapo)....One time I needed a front seat ASAP...he offered to drop it off for me at the Upholstery shop saving me lots of time and $ (80+ miles away from Upholstery shop)
I just bought this set of near N.O.S Hard to find Fleetwood Opera lights...Fast shipping,well packaged,excellent prices,great communication....Always there to help you out with questions u may have via text or phone call...A+ ;)

#4 ·
I highly recommend Mr.Lac (chapo)....One time I needed a front seat ASAP...he offered to drop it off for me at the Upholstery shop saving me lots of time and $ (80+ miles away from Upholstery shop)
I just bought this set of near N.O.S Hard to find Fleetwood Opera lights...Fast shipping,well packaged,excellent prices,great communication....Always there to help you out with questions u may have via text or phone call...A+ ;)
View attachment 418239
Thanx for the feedback Homie, I do my best!

#5 ·
I GOT MY CUP HOLDERS TODAY AND THEY ARE CLEAN!! CHAPO IS A GREAT SELLER AND A FAST SHIPPER I LOOK FORWARD TO DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU AGAIN..

THANKS!

#6 ·
Thank for the feed back homie. Great buyer everyone.

#11 ·
Thanks for the feedback and the trade homie.

#8 ·
THANX FAM I GOT ALL MY CLIPS AND INTERIOR PIECES I ORDERD 2 DAY...GREAT PERSON TO DEAL WIT STAYD ON TOP OF EVERYTHING WE'LL BE DOIN BIZ AGAIN REAL SOON THANX AGAIN:thumbsup:

#12 ·
Thank you playa.Can't wait to see you whip out soon..

#13 ·
Great buyer! Thanks for the feedback homie.

#14 ·

#15 ·
I don't buy from to many people cause it hard to trust people now.

But this guy mr lac is one person I trust to buy From.

I bought an item Friday and got tracking number and got my item Monday.

Great seller . !!!!!!!

#21 ·
:thumbsup: Great seller ! item was shipped same day as transaction. Will buy again from Mr.Lac

#23 ·
I strive to bring quality Cadillac parts to the lowrider community... Thanks for the feedback homies.

#26 ·
Your welcome and thank you for the business homie.

#28 ·
Great transaction, great communication, and on time, will do business again

#31 ·
A pleasure helping you out homies...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.