LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

681 - 700 of 721 Posts

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
:shocked: i must say all the girls are coming back to O.T. ...how r u guys pullin this off...:dunno:

i never left... i just got busy with work and family... i come on here just to see whats going on and frankly, not much is. but ive been noticing that theres a few posts with a chic vs another chic. just odd to me when they talk soo much sh*t to all of them.. ME?? i could care less what they say,, Cracks me up at times. :rofl:

·
Swollen ass
808 Posts
your sloppy and you dragg your treth
If there is a serial killer looking for his next victim, please for the love of all that is useless and fowl, find this moron and strangle him inside his trailer home with his own intestines.

·
Super Moderator
113,320 Posts
i never left... i just got busy with work and family... i come on here just to see whats going on and frankly, not much is. but ive been noticing that theres a few posts with a chic vs another chic. just odd to me when they talk soo much sh*t to all of them.. ME?? i could care less what they say,, Cracks me up at times. :rofl:
hola chichotas, how have you been?

E

·
0 Posts
yep u know they keep sayin O.T. fell off and im sure it did so this is their excitement now.. im sure they'd enjoy it more if we was live and mud wrestling.. :roflmao:
if u know O.T. like we do then you know its all shit tlkn in here..im here everyday cuz these foo's funny as fuck and it passes time wen im bored..;)

o and yes i hve tlkd to divyyne before..:scrutinize:

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #687
yep u know they keep sayin O.T. fell off and im sure it did so this is their excitement now.. im sure they'd enjoy it more if we was live and mud wrestling.. :roflmao:
if u know O.T. like we do then you know its all shit tlkn in here..im here everyday cuz these foo's funny as fuck and it passes time wen im bored..;)

Get off her hairy nuts

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
hola chichotas, how have you been?
hey there friend :cool:

Girl i use to be on here everyday but the new job i have. I dont even have time to post on FB with my family.
yeah its funny as hell here. makes me bust up.. especially the ones that like to talk shit.. My haters! gotta love them.. hahahahahaah

·
Registered
30,196 Posts
i wanna see _babydoll, esjmami, hrnybrneyez and divyyne1 have a nakked pillow fight. highlight would be divyyne1 knocking herself out with one of her own titties.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
We need to get tetona patti.and that crazy guy/gal from Texas that was always fighting with him/herself. And we will a full time party

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
Ahhh.. the refreshing smell of old school layitlow in a sea of off topic diarrhea

·
Super Moderator
113,320 Posts
i wanna see _babydoll, esjmami, hrnybrneyez and divyyne1 have a nakked pillow fight. highlight would be divyyne1 knocking herself out with one of her own titties.
she can knock me out with them milk bags :happysad:

·
Super Moderator
113,320 Posts
681 - 700 of 721 Posts