LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
11,295 Posts
Originally posted by Gallo@Oct 11 2007, 12:40 PM~8977982
i jus need sum clarification on wat exactly a-arm extension. wats the purpose of extended a-arms? thanks
:uh: :uh: :uh: :uh:

C

·
0 Posts
after i extended my uppers they seemed longer :dunno: maybe i was supposed to do the lowers :ugh:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Originally posted by Gallo@Oct 11 2007, 11:40 AM~8977982
i jus need sum clarification on wat exactly a-arm extension. wats the purpose of extended a-arms? thanks
less stress on the balljoints, also so the tire doesnt wear out as fast.

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by GueroRegal@Oct 11 2007, 10:58 PM~8981670
O RLY

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
Originally posted by GueroRegal@Oct 11 2007, 07:58 PM~8981670
whoever the fuck told you that, let them know i would like whatever it is there smokin!!! :cool: cause it must be some gooooood shit!!

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
relieves stress off balljoint, allows for more coil/higher lockup, allows you to 3 wheel easier, improves hopping................................................................................................................................................................................................................................and gives the mean BULLDOG look

·
Registered
13 Posts
Originally posted by 6Deuced@Oct 11 2007, 08:19 PM~8982478
whoever the fuck told you that, let them know i would like whatever it is there smokin!!! :cool:  cause it must be some gooooood shit!!
take stress off the sidewall of the tire dont it?

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ACTUALLY IT BURNS HE TIRE FASTER. BUT THANKS FOR THE FEED BACK, I GOT AN 80EL CAMINO THAT IM FICN TO SWITCH UP...IM GONNA BE ON STOCK A-ARMS AND FRAME TILL I CAN GET IT REINFORCED. IM PLANNING ON GETTIN 3 PUMPS SO I CAN PARK IT ON 3. CANT WAIT!

·
Registered
103 Posts
wtf i hope you are kidding....its the other way around homie the more you extend you arm's the faster your gonna waste your tires :twak:

·
Registered
11,295 Posts
:buttkick: :buttkick: :buttkick:

·
Registered
8,414 Posts
you know most bullitens haves FAQs sticies at the top for simple questions like this. Maybe LIL should look into it so novice guys wont get hassled and ran off.

·
Registered
8,414 Posts
mainly to improve hopping by creating a better angle for the tires to leave the ground at. locked up at stock, the tires are pretty much dragging the ground when they leave it, instead of actually pushing off.

·
Registered
72,699 Posts
Originally posted by 6Deuced@Oct 12 2007, 12:19 AM~8982478
whoever the fuck told you that, let them know i would like whatever it is there smokin!!! :cool:  cause it must be some gooooood shit!!
wahahahahahahahahaha hes smokin top notch shizz

1 - 20 of 28 Posts