LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i found a fiberglass harley style mudgaurd in the shed which my dad has had for years which in my opinion was a brilliant find i cut 4 inches out of the middle and now im going to join it back together heres a mock up pic of how its gonna look on the bike when its finished hope you all like it :cool:

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
thatz tyte neva thought of usein thoz but now ur back fender lookz like it needz a lil lip on the bottom 2 match the front or juzt square it off on the front fender

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i no man i thought the same as soon as i put it on there im gonna cut the end of a ducktail off and put it on there :cool:

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
looks a lot better than that last fender

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
That looks good with the new fender :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
love the harley guard ducktail the back one to suit it

·
Registered
15,567 Posts
Originally posted by 1957wolseley@Sep 19 2006, 10:25 AM~6203643
i found a fiberglass harley style mudgaurd in the shed which my dad has had for years which in my opinion was a brilliant find i cut 4 inches out of the middle and now im going to join it back together heres a mock up pic of how its gonna look on the bike when its finished hope you all like it :cool:

:cool: looks like one of that fo fat mark creations gots them all clean like that cus the other fender did not flow with that bike
nice find :thumbsup: keep us posted :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by 90lowlow+Sep 19 2006, 03:13 PM~6204816-->
love the harley guard ducktail the back one to suit it
[/b]
:biggrin: :cool:
<!--QuoteBegin-eric ramos
@Sep 19 2006, 06:25 PM~6205866
:cool: looks like one of that fo fat mark creations gots them all clean like that  cus the other fender did not flow with that bike
nice find :thumbsup: keep us posted  :biggrin:
:cool: will do eric

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
noe i wished id taken pictures the paint was fucked it was cracking all over the place it was going yellow i was going to repaint it anyway and now i can do it the way it should have been :cool:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts