LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 660 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:biggrin: hey this is my latest buildup the bike in background will be all the parts im using on the frame except i will be making a custom chain sissy bar and chain support bars for the forks and the other pic is the frame and gaurds i am making the guards will have all studs stickin out of them im going to do a bikies theme open to suggestions and before u have a go at me for my workmanship this is only my second bike i've made and im only 14 and don't have alot of $$$ so i will plug along slowly wif it cheers troy hope u enjoy

frame so far and parts im using

gaurds and frame design

colour it will be

·
New School Rider
2,334 Posts
Originally posted by noe_from_texas@Aug 17 2006, 09:21 AM~5985536
use some punctuation and make them pics smaller
I would agree

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey soz about that im not good with computers and i had another 5 lines for the intro but the pics must of deleted them my bad

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
this is wat the intro was surpose to be hey this is my latest buildup the bike in background will be all the parts im using on the frame except i will be making a custom sissy bar and support bars for forks out of chain i will keep posting pics of the progress
and before u have a go at me for my workmanship this is only my second bike i've built and im only 14 im open to suggestions and criticzim and any more ideas along the bikies theme will be apprecaited im also going to have studs sticking out of the guards cheers troy

frame so far and parts

frame and gaurds design

the colour it will be smaller(wild violet)

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
this is wat the intro was surpose to be hey this is my latest buildup the bike in background will be all the parts im using on the frame except i will be making a custom sissy bar and support bars for forks out of chain i will keep posting pics of the progress
and before u have a go at me for my workmanship this is only my second bike i've built and im only 14 im open to suggestions and criticzim and any more ideas along the bikies theme will be apprecaited im also going to have studs sticking out of the guards cheers troy

where you from??? the way you talk ... seems eduated for you to be a retard of america...

and the bike in the back is beautiful ... youre going to part that???

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

where you from??? the way you talk ... seems eduated for you to be a retard of america...

and the bike in the back is beautiful ... youre going to part that???
haha your good im from austraila and thanks for ur opinion on my bike, im only 14 and haven't got a job yet but lookin, and i haven't got the $$$$$$$$ to go out and buy all the chrome parts over again the only reason i got them in the first place was because i got a bratz for 30 bucks off a mate :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey got some more progress done today i got it all welded and grinded it up

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
that frames gonna look bad ass! good luck

·
Registered
47 Posts
That frame looks rad hope it comes out good the colour scheme is gonna look mad good luck troyboy!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: PS:blue bike sick i wanna ride it sometime :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
haha that's the cousin, u have to pay for a ride family or not, 50 bucks start saving buddy.jkn :machinegun:

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey i got the downtube made up tonight im getting a frame from the dump soon to cut the crank bracket out of then i will cut the downtube to fit and weld it all in :cool:

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hey i got the crank bracket and the down tube welded in just got to wait till i can the money to buy a set of fenders of ozlowrider then i can get some more work done on it

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks ozlowrider yer i get started on my parts asap

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks ozlowrider yer i get started on my parts asap

1 - 20 of 660 Posts