LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FUCKING HELL! I'm so pissed off, I just painted my `63 in that light blue I was talking about, the light gun metal undercoat didn't fucking cover properly, half the tin was just air, fucking tamiya. Then when I put the blue on it came out as some of the shiniest paint I've ever sprayed, but it didn't cover properly either, FUCK! Tamiya really shit me, thinking they are the best model company in the world when 2/3s of the stuff they make is fucking pointless. How can I fix this problem anyone? I was thinking about painting the 63 purple under that chrome strip down the side, because the paint didn't go down there very well. And I was thinking of a purple frame and purple roof, what do you think I should do?

Sorry for cursing so much but this just shits me, next time I'm trying some Boyds or something like that.

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
you must be a shitty painterJ/K. tamiya is great stuff even my little sister can use it with no problems i used it for 2 years with no problems

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah but the thing is is that Tamiya tins cost $10.95AUD and they are at least 1hr 4min train trip away from me. I'm thinking of cheap ways to fix it because I nearly covered the whole thing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts