LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A HUGE BEEEOTCH AT WORK SAT ON MY DAMN TRUCK AND LITERALLY BROKE MY DAMN FRAME...........I HAVE A BAGGED 97 NISSAN PICKUP AND I PARK IT BEHIND MY PIZZA SHOP WHERE I WORK, WELL I GO OUTSIDE TO SMOKE A CANCER STICK AND LOW (LITERALLY) AND BEHOLD THIS FAT AZZ WAITRESS IS SITTING ON THE BED OF MY TRUCK, I HAVE A COVER THAT IS HARD AS HELL AND I GUESS FATSO DECIDED IT WOULD MAKE A GOOD CHAIR, I WAS THINKING "DAMN I AM GOING TO KILL THIS BITCH" BUT I SAID "PLEASE GET THE HELL OFF MY TRUCK, IT IS NOT A SEAT" WHICH WAS A LITTLE NICER, ANYWAY- SHE TAKES HER FAT AZZ ON IN THE STORE AND I CHECK TO SEE IF SHE SCRATCHED OR DENTED ANYTHING AND IT LOOKED FINE UNTILL I NOTICED THE BED OF THE TRUCK WAS SLIGHTLY SEPERATED FROM THE CAB IN LIKE A SLOPE POSITION, I WAS LIKE "OH HELL NO" AND I LIFTED THE COVER AND ILL BE DAMED SHE LITERALLY BROKE MY C-NOTCH(S) ON BOTH SIDES (PARTIALLY FROM CHEAP AND HALF ASSED NOTCH JOB WHICH ALREADY HAD A SMALL CRACK) AND FRAME, THANK GOD MY BAGS ARE OK AND ALL ELSE IS FINE BUT I AM GOING TO HAVE TO TAKE IT TO BE FIXED SINCE I DONT WELD, AND ALL CAUSE OF SOME DUMB FATTIE BITCH WITH NO RESPECT FOR SOMEONES SHIT, AND NOW I SHOULD MAKE HER PAY FOR THIS SHIT, BUT SHE IS A BROKE NASTY ASS B, AND I WOULD NEVER SEE $$$ FROM HER IN A HUNDRED FUKKIN YEARS N E DAMN WAY...I NEEDED TO VENT BECAUSE I M PISSED, MY TRUCK IS NOT A TROPHY WINNER BUT IT IS MY TRUCK AND NOBODY SHOULD EVEN THINK ABOUT SITTING ON IT!!!! I WOULD NEVER SIT ON SOMEONE ELSES CAR OR TRUCK NICE OR NOT :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: .

Attachments

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ABOVE PICTURE IS BEFORE, I WILL POST AFTER PIC. TOMORROW. IMAGINE THE BED PUSHED ALMOST ALL THE WAY DOWN AND AWAY FROM CAB. AND IT BOUNCES UP AND DOWN LIKE JELLO!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

·
tippin' on 3
5,078 Posts
fat whore

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
That's just BAD! :uh:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BEDCOVER IS FINE, THE SIDE PANELS ARE ALSO BOWED OUT A LITTLE BIT. I CANT BELIEVE SHE DIDNT THINK ABOUT HER WEIGHT FIRST OFF AND HOW DID SHE NOT FEEL THE TRUCK BENDING AS HER MASSIVE ASS WAS CRUSHING MY TRUCK TO DEATH....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
:cheesy: thats one shotty install then. glad something pointed that out. because if a person, im sure that didnt weight over 350lbs broke it. a bump might have done the same..

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I DRAG ALOT AND I MOST DEFINITLY CRACKED IT, THE SETUP IS BEING REDONE. BUT SHE IS A VERY BIG GIRL (EARLY 90S OPRAH) AND SHE HAD NO BUISNESS ON MY TRUCK IN THE FIRST PLACE, BUT SHE WAS "THE STRAW THAT BROKE THE CAMELS BACK!!!"

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
Originally posted by SLAMMNBAGGNIZZAN@Sep 14 2005, 10:45 PM~3818038
I DRAG ALOT AND I MOST DEFINITLY CRACKED IT, THE SETUP IS BEING REDONE. BUT SHE IS A VERY BIG GIRL (EARLY 90S OPRAH) AND SHE HAD NO BUISNESS ON MY TRUCK IN THE FIRST PLACE, BUT SHE WAS "THE STRAW THAT BROKE THE CAMELS BACK!!!"
indeed

·
tippin' on 3
5,078 Posts
fat cunt

·
tippin' on 3
5,078 Posts
I can't think of anything worse than a fat ugly bitch... :uh:

·
Registered
709 Posts