LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
trying my hand at building a few wrecked beaters. what do you all think, does the damage look good. keep in mind i still have to weather and rust both of them out.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
One thing I can suggest for the Charger is maybe cut little parts in the grill to make it look like the grille has snapped in a few high stress points in the damage, that might work well.

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Originally posted by caprice on dz@Nov 8 2003, 03:59 PM
trying my hand at building a few wrecked beaters. what do you all think, does the damage look good. keep in mind i still have to weather and rust both of them out.

:0 :0 :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: how could you do that to a 63 :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

·
Registered
744 Posts
no.... when Sean Paul ask you to give him the light he meant to light his joint man... not your modelcars...

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

but... I still like the way you light it up man...

Peaz and Beanz

·
Banned
49,003 Posts
that looks real :cheesy: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Originally posted by 64_impalas+Nov 8 2003, 03:02 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (64_impalas @ Nov 8 2003, 03:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--caprice on dz@Nov 8 2003, 03:59 PM

:0 :0 :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: how could you do that to a 63 :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:[/b][/quote]
actually that is 62 bel air

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah, they were both kits that were missing parts. the 62 belair is the amt/ertl and the charger is the revell that is blue with a white top. i am trying my first diorama which will be these two plus parts laying around them/on them next to a few trees and maybe the rements of a house or barn. not sure about the charger motor.

Phill D.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts